Windows 10: Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it

Discus and support Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I reset the admin password Cannot remember it and need it to download security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jamespopovich, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it

How can I reset the admin password

Cannot remember it and need it to download security

:)

Jamespopovich, Jun 3, 2020
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Jun 3, 2020
  3. jec298829 Win User
    Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it

Edge won't remember Gmail passwords

Hi Ujjal,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question:

• Did you check the option “Remember the password” option at the sign in page?

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue.

To do so perform the steps below.

• Open Edge browser and click on the More actions icon i.e.“” located on the top right corner of the window.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    • Close the browser and login to Gmail account and check if the issue is resolved.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it

1. Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it - Similar Threads - Cannot remember admiin

2. I cannot remember my administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remember my administrator password: What can I do if I can’t remember my administrator password, I’d there a way to recover that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-remember-my-administrator-password/9063fd2e-e0c2-4d77-9a62-9404661b8cba
  3. I cannot remember my administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remember my administrator password: What can I do if I can’t remember my administrator password, I’d there a way to recover that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-remember-my-administrator-password/9063fd2e-e0c2-4d77-9a62-9404661b8cba
  4. I cannot remember my administrator password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?: Hello I have a Question why my password not accept when I am trying to login I been having issues can't login in I don't know why ! so what should I do now at the same time I forgot to make a bitlocker so how can I skip this issue without reset my PCthank you!...
  6. how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?: Hello I have a Question why my password not accept when I am trying to login I been having issues can't login in I don't know why ! so what should I do now at the same time I forgot to make a bitlocker so how can I skip this issue without reset my PCthank you!...
  7. how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?

8. Password Rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Rest: I need to rest my microsoft password asap, and do to having to change my two-step authorization, I find it unfair that i have to wait a month in order to change my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-rest/4e712c82-5b05-4cdf-8f2f-216302d30d76
  9. Password Rest

Password Rest: I need to rest my microsoft password asap, and do to having to change my two-step authorization, I find it unfair that i have to wait a month in order to change my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-rest/4e712c82-5b05-4cdf-8f2f-216302d30d76
  10. How to: Remember log on password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to: Remember log on password?: I have a ASUS X54C laptop running Win 10 Pro 64-bit Recently I needed to reset my laptop, and now I find that I need to enter my log-on password every time I boot up after a shutdown (e.g. I shut down my laptop every night). My laptop is always in my private study (it...