Windows 10: Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

Discus and support Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to use Kiosk mode and need to set up it. Unfortunately Get Started button is unavailable, the account appears to be already configured but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyIseminger, May 9, 2019.

1. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

I want to use Kiosk mode and need to set up it. Unfortunately Get Started button is unavailable, the account appears to be already configured but I haven’t configure it.

I tried to remove Kiosk, but it’s not working

Thank you!
    Tony

:)

TonyIseminger, May 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 9, 2019
  3. Serge_22 Win User
    Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it.

I tried to select the account and click the Remove Kiosk, but nothing happen or its not working.

Serge_22, May 9, 2019
  4. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Hello Ashley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I recommend that you follow the steps from the article ‘Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues’

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Alternatively, try to remove and then reinstall the Kiosk account. Please, follow the steps provided below:

1. Open Settings, locate Accounts, then Family & other people.

2. Tap on Assigned access that is under Setup a kiosk option.

3. Find Kiosk info and click on the account name, then tap on Remove kiosk.

4. Press Remove.

Once done, refer to the article on how to set up a single-app kiosk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

1. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode - Similar Threads - Cannot remove account

2. Cannot setup Kiosk account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot setup Kiosk account: Hello,so at work I have couple PC to setup as a Kiosk PC.Meaning that they will be used to play a game and only that. I used regedit to create new string and it launch the game as soon as you login to account. Now where i got stuck is two places:Need to make that none of the...
  3. Cannot setup Kiosk account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot setup Kiosk account: Hello,so at work I have couple PC to setup as a Kiosk PC.Meaning that they will be used to play a game and only that. I used regedit to create new string and it launch the game as soon as you login to account. Now where i got stuck is two places:Need to make that none of the...
  4. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Support
    kiosk mode: I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ? another...
  5. Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kiosk Mode: I have set Kiosk mode with a single user and a single app. I am unable to remove the user and do not get an error but just times out and Kiosk mode with the user is still enable. How do I remove this in Windows 10 Pro version 2004?...
  6. KIOSK MODE

KIOSK MODE: Good Day, Is it possible to run any application type in KIOSK mode for Enterprise or Education versions? I tried to run Visual Studio Code in KIOSK mode only the black background can be seen using Windows Imaging and configuration design and I was deprived User...
  7. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda
  8. Kiosk mode

Kiosk mode: I want to switch to Kiosk mode because I have to disable slide advance on arrow keys. However I want to make sure that will not affect other features. What’s your advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/d03a29b2-e1f3-4885-a9ac-7d1c647a6a56
  9. Remove Kiosk

Remove Kiosk: I cannot remove kiosk from my dell laptop (windows 10 pro (64 bit)). When I click "remove kiosk", or try to "chang kiosk app" it shows "Try making your changes again. Something went wrong". I tried again and again even after restart or after turn off pc...but same message...
  10. Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10: I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it. I tried to select the account and click the Remove Kiosk, but nothing happen or its not working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remove windows kiosk

2. cannot remove kiosk