Windows 10: Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile

Discus and support Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; From what I understand, you need to only add "AllUserConnection" VPN Profiles while operating as "nt authority\system". No doing so seems to put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mike Stone mikes, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile

From what I understand, you need to only add "AllUserConnection" VPN Profiles while operating as "nt authority\system".

No doing so seems to put the profile in la-la-land.

As an elevated user you can get the cim-instance with:

$session = New-CimSession
    $className = "MDM_VPNv2_01"
    $namespaceName = "root\cimv2\mdm\dmmap"
    $obj = Get-CimInstance -CimSession $session -ClassName $className -Namespace $namespaceName

This $obj is of type "Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure.CimInstance" so one might think you could remove it with:

Remove-CimInstance -CimInstance $obj

However, all you get is:

Remove-CimInstance : The requested object could not be found.

Trying to use "Get-VPNConnection -AllUserConnection" as either an elevated user or "NT Authority\SYSTEM" comes back with nothing.

:)

Mike Stone mikes, Jan 14, 2021
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 14, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile

1. Cannot Remove "AllUserConnection" Profile - Similar Threads - Cannot Remove AllUserConnection

2. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile: Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your profile.I can't see, or find any way to remove this - Clicking the link in that block, "Edit account info" does not allow me to...
  3. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile: Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your profile.I can't see, or find any way to remove this - Clicking the link in that block, "Edit account info" does not allow me to...
  4. Cannot change profiles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot change profiles: Hello, I cannot change from my personal account to my school account in Microsoft Store. The issue persists as I close and open the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-profiles/c521f4b4-3555-49b7-8bc9-f0b2f82fa502
  5. Removing Chrome profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Chrome profile: I created a basic second user account on my Windows 10 computer, I also use Google Chrome extensively. I was miffed to find out that simply logging out of Google in that second Win10 account does not mean that ones bookmarks also disappear which confused me and so it seems I...
  6. Removing profile photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing profile photo: Actually i want to remove my profile picture from my windows account i have removed it from my mail could you please tell me how to remove?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-profile-photo/ff89821c-2f9d-4c13-a27d-e3b882935382
  7. Deleted User but Cannot Remove Profile Folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted User but Cannot Remove Profile Folder: I have Windows 10 Home. I deleted a user profile via control panel and said YES to remove the folders & files. Windows 10 removed the user, but the profile folder (c:\user\Joe) remains. I tried everything I could find (including changing owner, changing permissions,...
  8. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d
  9. Powershell: Add-VpnConnectionTriggerDnsConfiguration missing -AllUserConnection parameter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell: Add-VpnConnectionTriggerDnsConfiguration missing -AllUserConnection parameter: I've set up a split-tunnel VPN connection, and am trying to force that connection to use the remote connection's DNS server. To do this, I'm trying to use Add-VpnConnectionTriggerDnsConfiguration in PowerShell. However, the VPN connection is in the Global Phone Book....
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142