Windows 10: cannot remove Avira Antivir because it is not listed in programs

Discus and support cannot remove Avira Antivir because it is not listed in programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can I remove Avira Antivir so I can update Windows 10 to 1903?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mahriastar, Oct 22, 2019.

1. cannot remove Avira Antivir because it is not listed in programs

how can I remove Avira Antivir so I can update Windows 10 to 1903?

:)

Mahriastar, Oct 22, 2019
  2. jcarr007 Win User

Windows 10 Pro., Updates will not download because; "Avira AntiVir", can not be Uninstalled; Why? How can I Uninstall this software: Avira AntiVir

Windows 10 Pro Updates, will not completely download because; I can not Uninstall: "Avira AntiVir".

It does not show up in the Programs & Features, or the list of Programs, in Uninstall a Program. I even requested help form the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk, and they could not help. There only suggestion was to do a Clean Download of the Updates, which
    would delete all my Files and Downloads, currently saved on my PC. Is there any one out there who can give me instructions as to how to Uninstall the Software Program: "Avira AntiVir" ? Thank You; JC

jcarr007, Oct 22, 2019
  3. removal of avira antivir

i am updating window 10 , ver. 1803 and i cant delete Avira antivir on my pc. help.

mornabaird, Oct 22, 2019
  4. cannot remove Avira Antivir because it is not listed in programs

remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10

remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10 from 1790 to 1803

BrianParkhurst, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

cannot remove Avira Antivir because it is not listed in programs

1. cannot remove Avira Antivir because it is not listed in programs - Similar Threads - cannot remove Avira

2. Removal of Avir AntiVir

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removal of Avir AntiVir: As far as I know I haven't had this anti virus on my computer and I cannot find it to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-avir-antivir/8b46e080-af5b-4557-b192-7e62cc96b5d9"
  3. deleting Avira Antivir

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleting Avira Antivir: trying to upgrade win 10 but Avira Antivir stops it and I have not loaded it and can't find it anywere to delete any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/deleting-avira-antivir/660c96b1-3b03-45fc-bf93-d8ec476c56a8
  4. Avira Antivir uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avira Antivir uninstall: Windows Update said it can't update until I uninstall Avira Antivir. I've never installed Avira, and cannot find it in Programs, Program Files ,Program Files X86, or the registry. (?) I tried updating to Win 10 1903 here, but get the same message during the update....
  5. Avira AntiVir single file preventing #10 upgrade

Avira AntiVir single file preventing #10 upgrade: i have used every search option...unable to locate it preventing windows 10 upgrade impossible .... wot can i do thx u so much for yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avira-antivir-single-file-preventing-10-upgrade/7b5f502a-9b26-4b92-b29f-44f21c697b48
  6. Manually Delete Avira Antivir

Manually Delete Avira Antivir: How do I manually delete Avira Antivir which is not compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manually-delete-avira-antivir/dfd05ea0-0bde-4910-8004-8ed3be5596cb"
  7. remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10: remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10 from 1790 to 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-avira-antivir-to-upgrade-windows-10/046dea0e-4a15-4913-adaa-66054c901d55
  8. Windows 10 Pro., Updates will not download because; "Avira AntiVir", can not be...

Windows 10 Pro., Updates will not download because; "Avira AntiVir", can not be...: Windows 10 Pro Updates, will not completely download because; I can not Uninstall: "Avira AntiVir". It does not show up in the Programs & Features, or the list of Programs, in Uninstall a Program. I even requested help form the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk, and they...
  9. You'll need to remove theses files before updating Windows: Avira Antivir

You'll need to remove theses files before updating Windows: Avira Antivir: I have been struggling with this for a while to no avail. Windows 10 prompts me to update but then gets stuck halfway through and says that some programs are not compatible with the update and need to be removed and then lists "Avira Antivir". When I click to remove the...
  10. Avira removal

Avira removal: I need to remove Avira from one of my laptops. I have Googled and something called Luke Filewalker, which is the Avira scanner sometimes does not remove itself. If anyone has any experience with Avira removal, please let me know. Unless I have to boot into Safe mode and do a...