Windows 10: Cannot remove bluetooth devices?

Discus and support Cannot remove bluetooth devices? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Cannot remove the devices, there not connecting to my dongle. So I thought by removing and pairing them again it would work. No joy submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrArawak1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Cannot remove bluetooth devices?

Cannot remove the devices, there not connecting to my dongle. So I thought by removing and pairing them again it would work. No joy

submitted by /u/MrArawak1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrArawak1, Apr 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Apr 14, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Cannot remove bluetooth devices?

Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi Azrudi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Cannot remove bluetooth devices?

1. Cannot remove bluetooth devices? - Similar Threads - Cannot remove bluetooth

2. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  3. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  4. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  6. “Cannot remove Bluetooth device”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    “Cannot remove Bluetooth device”: Hi i have tried to remove a bluetooth keyboard from my computer, i have tried uninstalling the drivers, however they just automatically re appearm, i have updated my device and the drivers and restarted several times. Also i have tried putting it in flight modded and turning...
  7. Retrieving a removed bluetooth device

Retrieving a removed bluetooth device: I accidentally removed my bluetooth speakers from the device list and I can't connect to the speakers anymore, how can I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-a-removed-bluetooth-device/d28663e5-c994-41e4-b817-020c75087d10
  8. remove bluetooth devices

remove bluetooth devices: I have unacceptable lag in Bluetooth keyboard and mouse response. I also have built a considerable and duplicative list of Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Settings list. Will deleting the duplicate devices aid keyboard and mouse response? Is there an easy way to control...
  9. -----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10

-----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10: I connected my Logitech K380 keyboard to the other device but now I need to connect it back to my laptop, it is Dell XPS 9560. I tried everything which I have found to connect it back but I cannot remove it from my Bluetooth devices. For example, I tried the Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth device shows in "Devices and Printers", is not working and I cannot remove it.

Bluetooth device shows in "Devices and Printers", is not working and I cannot remove it.: Hi, I'm Mike. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 10. It is absolutely up to date with all Windows updates, as of today anyway. I have a bluetooth earpiece that has been working fine for about a month now, but now it is not functioning. Device Manager shows...