Windows 10: CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?

Discus and support CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Apparently, I made a mistake when I downloaded DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER from the Microsoft Store,thinking it was Bing Microsoft Dailey pics! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TEX SUN, Jan 12, 2022.

1. TEX SUN Win User

CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?

Hello, Apparently, I made a mistake when I downloaded DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER from the Microsoft Store,thinking it was Bing Microsoft Dailey pics! I realized my mistake but there is no customer support pageto get back to and the program is not in my program and features. I assume it is not a virus because itis from the Microsoft Store but I cannot find a way to delete it. The image has a painted feather-likethe image of the icon. I would appreciate someone explaining how to rid of this program.

:)

TEX SUN, Jan 12, 2022

2. downloading wallpapers

I downloaded Beautiful Wallpapers from Microsoft store but I can't seem to change them daily and I'm getting pics I didn't download. How do I set the computer to change all the wallpapers daily

Elizabeth_48, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Impossible to get rid of daily wallpaper viewer in One Drive

I like my Lockscreen and Backgound to use images from Daily Wallpaper Viewer. However if you load the app it keeps putting a Daily Wallpaper Folder in OneDrive "Photos" as well as on PC harddrive. No matter how many times I delete it back it comes. Who in
    gods name thinks i want to see the daily wallpaper screwing up my family photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do i stop this other than what I've done which is delete the app

mikeslovakia, Jan 12, 2022
  4. CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?

Andre Da Costa, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?

1. CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!? - Similar Threads - CANNOT REMOVE DAILY

2. CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?: Hello, Apparently, I made a mistake when I downloaded DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER from the Microsoft Store,thinking it was Bing Microsoft Dailey pics! I realized my mistake but there is no customer support pageto get back to and the program is not in my program and features. I...
  3. CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT REMOVE DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER THAT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE!?: Hello, Apparently, I made a mistake when I downloaded DAILY WALLPAPER VIEWER from the Microsoft Store,thinking it was Bing Microsoft Dailey pics! I realized my mistake but there is no customer support pageto get back to and the program is not in my program and features. I...
  4. Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have just built a new computer. I also purchased Windows 10 on DVD and installed it and my computer is now up and running. After installing Windows I went to updates and installed all the updates. One of the updates was a preview version of Windows 10 20H2 which I...
  5. Cannot download app from Microsoft Store

Cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I have an Acer Aspire 5560 laptop computer dating from 2011 It is running Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded to version 2004 yesterday. Microsoft says the OS Build: 10.0.1.19041.388. The laptop is reported as follows: RAM: 3GB System Type: OSType64BitX64 Processor: AMD...
  6. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: I have received the same error as several others. Since this has been happening since 2015 and it is now 2020 why has this not been fixed? Why is this happening and why has it not been addressed with a permanent fix?...
  7. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: Today I could not download from MS. Anyone else have this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-from-microsoft-store/60943525-74fb-4699-8d8e-6d7ca46e9a24"
  8. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download tool now, and follow...
  9. App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper: Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to another different image, which is really cool. There are some pictures that I like, and some that I don't. I want to get as...
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...