Windows 10: Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

Discus and support Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently left school and as a result the school have turned off my access to my personal school email account. Since that happened i keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CandyDan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. CandyDan Win User

Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

Hi, I recently left school and as a result the school have turned off my access to my personal school email account. Since that happened i keep receiving windows notifications asking to verify my organisational account (very annoying). When i go to verify using my credentials which were previously correct i am denied access to the school email meaning i am unable to verify - I have tried to remove the school email account in settings under "Email and accounts" but to manage the account i need to be able to sign into it and have also tried to remove it through the mail settings itself

Thanks, Dan

:)

CandyDan, Sep 10, 2019

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 10, 2019
  3. School computer

No one here has any product keys to give you.

Most school computers are issued with a Volume License, which is not for private use.

I suggest that you contact the I.T. dept. at your school.

Bill Smithers, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

1. Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer - Similar Threads - Cannot remove decommissioned

2. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  3. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  4. remove school mail account from my computer

remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  5. Remove school email from outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove school email from outlook: I transferred to a new college and on the outlook windows app it won't let me change email accounts. Keep in mind that the previous school email is expired/deleted and it won't let me sign in or do anything else. It just asks me to sign into my account owned by my previous...
  6. Remove school email from outlook

Remove school email from outlook: I transferred to a new college and on the outlook windows app it won't let me change email accounts. Keep in mind that the previous school email is expired/deleted and it won't let me sign in or do anything else. It just asks me to sign into my account owned by my previous...
  7. Cannot remove device from my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove device from my school account: Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my...
  8. Cannot remove device from my school account

Cannot remove device from my school account: Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my...
  9. Cannot remove device from my school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to remove my school from my school

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove my school from my school: I got this pc for school and like there is a lot of restrictions. I cant update my pc, I'm not even suposed to be admin I don't know how my friend did it but I have admin on my pc and I can't download stuff on the microsoft store. I really wanna download dolby atmos. I'm not...