Windows 10: Cannot remove device from my school account

Discus and support Cannot remove device from my school account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ConnorMcD, Nov 17, 2021.

1. ConnorMcD Win User

Cannot remove device from my school account

Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my microsoft related apps. It was never the account used for the computer, again, it is a work or school account. I connected this account to the loaner laptop and now have my old one back. I then decided to remove my account from the loaner. I disconnected that account in the "access work or school" portion of the account setting

:)

ConnorMcD, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 17, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Cannot remove device from my school account

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Cannot remove device from my school account

1. Cannot remove device from my school account - Similar Threads - Cannot remove device

2. How to remove a work or school account from my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a work or school account from my device?: I've tried multiple solutions but none have worked.I had a friend use my laptop and they put their account in, this was long ago and they've left the organization so now I'm trying to remove the account but nothing seems to be working.There is a 'remove' button under account...
  3. How to remove a work or school account from my device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a work or school account from my device?: I've tried multiple solutions but none have worked.I had a friend use my laptop and they put their account in, this was long ago and they've left the organization so now I'm trying to remove the account but nothing seems to be working.There is a 'remove' button under account...
  4. Can't remove device from school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  5. Can't remove device from school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  6. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  7. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  8. Cannot remove device from my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove device from my school account: Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my...
  9. Cannot remove device from my school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot remove device from my school account: Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my...
  10. Work or school account can't be removed from the device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account can't be removed from the device: I've got a "work or school" account to which I no longer have access. I keep receiving notifications from Windows that say that "it needs to be fixed". So I'm trying to remove it doing this: 1. Go to settings. 2. Click "Accounts". 3. Click "Access work or school" on the...