Windows 10: Cannot remove family member from Windows10

Discus and support Cannot remove family member from Windows10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; By mistake a did but my Microsoft account as a family member on windows and now I can't remove it from the users. What can I do?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rosca111Rosca111, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Cannot remove family member from Windows10

By mistake a did but my Microsoft account as a family member on windows and now I can't remove it from the users.

What can I do?

:)

Rosca111Rosca111, Jul 9, 2019

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Jul 9, 2019
  3. guille md Win User
    Remove family member account not successful

Hello everyone,

I have tried to remove a family member account that I opened by mistake by following the steps I read here:

1. Login the parent account at https://fss.live.com.

2. In the Family Summary, click Remove a family member.

3. Check your account with issue and click Remove.

The problem now is that I dont see anymore the family member account on that website, but on my PC, when I start it, it still appears...

Help would be much appreciated

guille md, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Cannot remove family member from Windows10

remove a family member.

can not remove a family member. followed the instructions and there is no option to remove but only to add a family member.do I have to just reformat the computer to solve this problem?

mariagarone, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot remove family member from Windows10

1. Cannot remove family member from Windows10 - Similar Threads - Cannot remove family

2. Can't remove family members from family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  3. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  4. Cannot remove a member from my family as the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove a member from my family as the administrator: I am pretty disappointed with the family safety application. I set my family group up and added my children but when I went to remove a member I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Every time I try to remove someone from my family group, I get the following...
  5. Cannot remove a member from my family as the administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove a member from my family as the administrator: I am pretty disappointed with the family safety application. I set my family group up and added my children but when I went to remove a member I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Every time I try to remove someone from my family group, I get the following...
  6. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  7. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  8. Removing members from family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing members from family: I recently tried to remove a member from my family and it does not work. I tried removing it from both accounts in the family. both accounts say, "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Ben...
  9. Removing members from family

Removing members from family: I recently tried to remove a member from my family and it does not work. I tried removing it from both accounts in the family. both accounts say, "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Ben...
  10. Removing a family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing a family member: I am following the steps to remove a family member but there is no option to remove. My husband and I had separate accounts and I need to merge them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-family-member/4f18adcc-3ce4-405e-bb25-554c70af8b83

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I remove a family member in Windows 10?

2. i cant remove a family account on window

3. how to remove family member windows 10

4. how to remove family member windows10