Windows 10: Cannot remove family member from Windows10

Discus and support Cannot remove family member from Windows10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; By mistake a did but my Microsoft account as a family member on windows and now I can't remove it from the users. What can I do?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rosca111Rosca111, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Cannot remove family member from Windows10

By mistake a did but my Microsoft account as a family member on windows and now I can't remove it from the users.

What can I do?

:)

Rosca111Rosca111, Jul 9, 2019

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Jul 9, 2019
  3. guille md Win User
    Remove family member account not successful

Hello everyone,

I have tried to remove a family member account that I opened by mistake by following the steps I read here:

1. Login the parent account at https://fss.live.com.

2. In the Family Summary, click Remove a family member.

3. Check your account with issue and click Remove.

The problem now is that I dont see anymore the family member account on that website, but on my PC, when I start it, it still appears...

Help would be much appreciated

guille md, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Cannot remove family member from Windows10

remove a family member.

can not remove a family member. followed the instructions and there is no option to remove but only to add a family member.do I have to just reformat the computer to solve this problem?

mariagarone, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot remove family member from Windows10

1. Cannot remove family member from Windows10 - Similar Threads - Cannot remove family

2. Unlink family member MS account from my acount/PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink family member MS account from my acount/PC: How do I unlink a family member Microsoft account from my laptop running Windows 10? Family member used my laptop and now their email account shows up under my profile instead of mine....
  3. Family members deleted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family members deleted: I rarely check my email, and just noticed an email from 2 weeks ago stating 2 of my family members were removed. I did not request this, and would like to know why it was done automatically. Thanks. [Moderator guessing at what 'my family members were removed' means...
  4. removing myself from family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing myself from family: the reason i have to ask this on here is because the microsoft support is absolutely useless, the "get help" app doesn't even work. I need to remove myself from my xbox family thing because my account is classed a "child" and this prevents me from buying game pass. I then...
  5. Windows 10 can't add family member

Windows 10 can't add family member: This is rediculous! I have updated my computer for the last week and it still tells me cant add family member I see multiple post on this .. But never a real solution. Can anyone help. Why can't we add user accounts like windows 7 professional?...
  6. Laptop gift from family member

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop gift from family member: Good day, Received a Laptop as a gift from my son who is not using it anymore. It has Windows 10 Home OS. I want to clean out all his old files and apps and make it my own , I have a Desktop and an old Laptop both with Windows 10 upgrades fro Windows 7. My old laptop has...
  7. Family Member not showing

Family Member not showing: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have been having real trouble with my Microsoft account today. I have added myself a new account as i have a new email address. I wanted to allow my daughter to use the laptop and tried to add her as a user, so that when it turned...
  8. Creation of a local account as a family member

Creation of a local account as a family member: Hi How do I create a local account, as a family member? Thanks Bye 22792
  9. "adding family member" option not working

"adding family member" option not working: so I try add a second family member on this pc...clicked to sign into your Microsoft account, window opens..but it just keeps loading. whats wrong [img] 76413
  10. Family members user accounts

Family members user accounts: For some reason the native photos app has got broken on my wife and sons user accounts (both standard accounts). I cannot fix it. On my own administrator account it works fine. There was a recent photos app update which I think is what screwed it up! Anyway I tested creating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove family member windows10