Windows 10: Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google.

Discus and support Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, i am curious as to why the only method to remove the lock screen from the windows 10 home when it starts up is to do a fresh install without... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AlbertWesker5, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google.

Hello, i am curious as to why the only method to remove the lock screen from the windows 10 home when it starts up is to do a fresh install without internet access. I have tried everything from multiple registry edits, options that don't exist anymore due to windows updates, and advanced power options. Trying the above methods on multiple machines has had no effect with easily addressing this. Quite annoying when not all of us need super high security, or at least the illusion of security that is and just want faster boot times. It seems silly you have to trick the OS to avoid signing in to begin with. Thanks for your time.

:)

AlbertWesker5, Apr 10, 2021

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google. [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Apr 10, 2021
  3. jleyroux Win User
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions.
    Please check the image below.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

- - - - -
    Windows 10 / Version 1903

Jean

Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google. [​IMG]

jleyroux, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google.

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google.

1. Cannot remove lock screen with any methods on this forum or on google. - Similar Threads - Cannot remove lock

2. I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen: Hello,I have a school email whenever i log in to the school email into my microsft account, windows put a lock password with my account password or demand that i put a pin and i would like to remove those any locking. When the school account is logged in i cannot change...
  3. I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen: Hello,I have a school email whenever i log in to the school email into my microsft account, windows put a lock password with my account password or demand that i put a pin and i would like to remove those any locking. When the school account is logged in i cannot change...
  4. What is the Google's opinion of forum?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Google's opinion of forum?: According to Google, it's a tool where “you can send an email to everyone in a group with one address, invite a group to an event, or share documents with a group. You can also create an online forum to discuss a popular technology or answer questions about a product”....
  5. What is the Google's opinion of forum?

What is the Google's opinion of forum?: According to Google, it's a tool where “you can send an email to everyone in a group with one address, invite a group to an event, or share documents with a group. You can also create an online forum to discuss a popular technology or answer questions about a product”....
  6. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method: Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing Windows nor added after installing Windows.Then I tried to remove it in the language setting but in the keyboard section the...
  7. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method: Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing Windows nor added after installing Windows.Then I tried to remove it in the language setting but in the keyboard section the...
  8. Remove 'Lock screen'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove 'Lock screen': My computer signs in without a password, but when it goes to sleep the lock screen appears - and I want to get rid of it. I've been to Settings> Power and Sleep and Lock Screen but couldn't find any suitable settings. Looking forward to solving it... Thanks....
  9. Remove lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove lock screen: I want to remove the annoying lock screen, I don't have touchscreen and there is really irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-lock-screen/5f78474a-b086-416a-9ace-e132a83117b0
  10. 1803: Cannot change/remove input methods/languages?

in Windows 10 Support
    1803: Cannot change/remove input methods/languages?: Hello everyone, I have 4 languages installed, but only want 2 of them as input methods (keyboard). In previous Windows 10 versions, there was a Language section in the Control Panel where input methods could be removed. This section has been removed in 1803, and there's...