Windows 10: Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

Discus and support Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GGininDer_EUW, May 28, 2022.

1. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing Windows nor added after installing Windows.Then I tried to remove it in the language setting but in the keyboard section the Microsoft bopomofo does not appear and I cannot remove it.Is there any other method to remove the Microsoft bopomofo from the input options?Many thanks.

:)

GGininDer_EUW, May 28, 2022
  2. Kyle_T99 Win User

Windows 10 Chinese bopomofo input stuck in English.

Hi,

My Chinese bopomofo input is stuck in English. I can't switch to Chinese input by clicking on the input icon or pressing "shift" button, and nothing happens when I click on the language switch icon on the virtual keyboard either. It only happens for the
    bopomofo input method but not the rest of the methods under traditional Chinese. However, I do need the bopomofo input to work.

I have tried removing and reinstalling both the input method, and the entire language, and tried setting Chinese as display language, and tried windows updates but nothing helps. I have also tried using troubleshoot but it stated no issues found for keyboard.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Kyle_T99, May 28, 2022
  3. Xusword Win User
    After updating to build Version 2004, Microsoft Bopomofo input method can no longer use custom key assignment?

Hi

I just update to 2004 today. However it seems that my preferred input method Microsoft Bopomofo no longer support custom key assignment?

Xusword, May 28, 2022
  4. Robert546 Win User

Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

Issue with setting Traditional Chinese as Input Method

Original title: Traditional Chinese Input

HELLP!

How do I set up Windows 10 to have both Taiwan Traditional Chinese BOPOMOFO and Taiwan Traditional Chinese Pinyin Method?

My wife uses bopomofo method and I use Pinyin method. I installed the simplified chinese with pinyin method (change the option to traditional chinese), however, it is missing words, for example, 台 is missing. HELP!

Robert546, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

1. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method - Similar Threads - Cannot remove Microsoft

2. Input Method cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Method cannot be opened: Recently, my windows 11 cannot switch input method after login. Question desription1. There is no UI about input method in the task bar near the time.2. The UI is shown when logining account, but missing after login an account.3. I have tried to ues another account to login...
  3. Input Method cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Method cannot be opened: Recently, my windows 11 cannot switch input method after login. Question desription1. There is no UI about input method in the task bar near the time.2. The UI is shown when logining account, but missing after login an account.3. I have tried to ues another account to login...
  4. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method: Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing Windows nor added after installing Windows.Then I tried to remove it in the language setting but in the keyboard section the...
  5. To remove unwanted language input methods.

in Windows 10 Customization
    To remove unwanted language input methods.: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Home, version 20H2. I've seen similar problems on the posts that posted 2 years ago on older version of Windows 10. There's still nothing I can do to remove the extra input languages. My question is how to remove those extra input methods?...
  6. Input method - change from Çhinese Traditional , Taiwan Microsoft Bopomofo to Microsoft...

Input method - change from Çhinese Traditional , Taiwan Microsoft Bopomofo to Microsoft...: unable to do Microsoft Bopomofo, please help to change it to Microsoft Pinyin Traditional Chinese. Advice will be appreciated. [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Word / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family]...
  7. After updating to build Version 2004, Microsoft Bopomofo input method can no longer use...

After updating to build Version 2004, Microsoft Bopomofo input method can no longer use...: Hi I just update to 2004 today. However it seems that my preferred input method Microsoft Bopomofo no longer support custom key assignment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-build-version-2004-microsoft/2956ecf7-1ade-4669-8e9f-589eb2630657
  8. Remove Input Methods

Remove Input Methods: Hey everyone, I'm running into a bit of a difficulty attempting to remove input methods. I've already removed the languages and restarted a few times, but the input methods still remain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a screenshot of the issue below....
  9. 1803: Cannot change/remove input methods/languages?

in Windows 10 Support
    1803: Cannot change/remove input methods/languages?: Hello everyone, I have 4 languages installed, but only want 2 of them as input methods (keyboard). In previous Windows 10 versions, there was a Language section in the Control Panel where input methods could be removed. This section has been removed in 1803, and there's...
  10. Remove input method without removing language?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove input method without removing language?: I have an Italian installation of Windows 10 Pro 1511, and I also have the Japanese IME and, thus, Japanese language installed in the control panel, BUT I needed to install English (UK) too, because all the Store apps that didn't support Italian used Japanese instead of...