Windows 10: Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer.

Discus and support Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Bluetooth earbuds had glitchy audio ever since I got this computer and it was finally fixed today when I simply removed the device and connected it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lea Granado, May 26, 2024.

1. Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer.

My Bluetooth earbuds had glitchy audio ever since I got this computer and it was finally fixed today when I simply removed the device and connected it back. A few hours passed and I disconnected my earbuds, did some other things for a few hours and when I came back to reconnect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect. They would show up as connected in my settings, but I couldn't hear anything and the audio was still coming from the computer speaker. I then tried to remove the device entirely, to which they wouldn't. No matter how many times I try they won't remove from my computer. I tried restarti

:)

Lea Granado, May 26, 2024
  2. Jan J.23 Win User

Tozo T-12 Earbuds

Hello, I'm Jan and I'm happy to help you today. Please try each method below to troubleshoot the Bluetooth Tozo T-12 earbuds

1. Search "Bluetooth"

Select "Bluetooth and other devices settings"

from the list select your Bluetooth Tozo T-12 device

Click Remove device

Press Yes.

2. Search Device Manager

Open Device Manager

Click on "View"

Check "Show hidden devices"

Expand Bluetooth

Then right-click on your Bluetooth earbuds

Then uninstall All the drivers related to your Tozo T-12 earbuds

Restart your computer.

Then try to pair again your Bluetooth device.

3. Search Control Panel

Open Control Panel

Click View by: Large Icons

Select Devices and printers

from the list of devices

right-click on your Bluetooth speaker

then select properties

click service tab.

then put a check on all the features under the Bluetooth services.

click apply then ok.

Jan J.23, May 26, 2024
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer. 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer. d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer. d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer. 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, May 26, 2024
  4. Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer.

I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer.

I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer. I am getting them paired and connected successfully but the sound is still coming out of the computer instead of the earbuds. I have gone into sound settings and the only option it is giving me in
    the computer speakers even when the earbuds are connected.

ArchibaldM, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer.

1. Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer. - Similar Threads - Cannot remove Bluetooth

2. Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove my Bluetooth earbuds from my computer/ can't connect them to my computer.: My Bluetooth earbuds had glitchy audio ever since I got this computer and it was finally fixed today when I simply removed the device and connected it back. A few hours passed and I disconnected my earbuds, did some other things for a few hours and when I came back to...
  3. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds +. I recently connected them to my work computer, and they worked fine, but after experiencing some troubles would say connecting for a long time but wouldn't connect I "forgot" the device, thinking I could just reconnect them and resolve the issue....
  4. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds +. I recently connected them to my work computer, and they worked fine, but after experiencing some troubles would say connecting for a long time but wouldn't connect I "forgot" the device, thinking I could just reconnect them and resolve the issue....
  5. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  7. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  8. I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer.

I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer.: I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer. I am getting them paired and connected successfully but the sound is still coming out of the computer instead of the earbuds. I have gone into sound settings and the only option it is giving me in the computer speakers...
  9. Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer

Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer: Hello. I am missing the Bluetooth toggle ON/OFF button in the Settings - Bluetooth & other devices. Same in Device Manager there are just no such option like Bluetooth Yes i used instructions like download the DriverEasy application. But this app does not find the bluetooth...
  10. Can't connect my bluetooth devices with computer

Can't connect my bluetooth devices with computer: Anything I try to connect with my computer fails and then says try again. I tried to update bluetooth drivers but windows says it's fully updated. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you for your time....