Windows 10: Cannot remove orphaned email account in windows 10

Discus and support Cannot remove orphaned email account in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there, I hope someone can help me with a big problem . When i go to windows 10 -> settings -> accounts - email and accounts Then under... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LMather, Apr 17, 2019.

1. LMather Win User

Cannot remove orphaned email account in windows 10

Hello there, I hope someone can help me with a big problem .

When i go to windows 10 -> settings -> accounts - email and accounts

Then under accounts ->using other apps, I see two old email addresses which i need to remove.

However when i click on an address which I want to remove, I only get the option "manage" .

If I click on manage, it opens a browser and then tries to open my old companies web access which has been deactivated foor many months now!!

So now it is orphaned and i have no idea how to remove it!!??

Please can somebody help me??

Thanks for your kind help,

Best regards,

L. Mather

:)

LMather, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 17, 2019
  3. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 17, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot remove orphaned email account in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot remove orphaned

2. Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.: Where I'm not optimistic about being able to recover this account, I'd really like a way to contact Microsoft and talk to a person to make a try of it. Even if that means paying for support.What has happened is that my uncle started using a Microsoft account for only OneDrive...
  3. Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.: Where I'm not optimistic about being able to recover this account, I'd really like a way to contact Microsoft and talk to a person. Even if it's paid.What has happened is that my uncle started using a Microsoft account for only OneDrive several years ago. And he's forgotten...
  4. I cannot delete my orphaned account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete my orphaned account: I have a Windows Home account. I wanted to create a child account, but instead I changed myself to a child. Now I can't do anything. I can't even delete my child account!!! Please help me! Paul...
  5. I cannot delete my orphaned account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete my orphaned account: I have a Windows Home account. I wanted to create a child account, but instead I changed myself to a child. Now I can't do anything. I can't even delete my child account!!! Please help me! Paul...
  6. How to undo a Orphaned Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to undo a Orphaned Account: So today I made a huge mistake, I searched on google on how to change my username and I opened run and I did "control userpasswords2" I messaged a windows advisor and he told me that I had an "Orphaned account". He told me to do a system restore but I cannot open control...
  7. Removing email account from Windows 10

Removing email account from Windows 10: I want to remove my personal email account from my laptop but I am concerned about deleting my msn account. Who can I safely remove my email account from this laptop?...
  8. is there a way to find & remove orphaned files in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is there a way to find & remove orphaned files in windows 10?: is there a way to find & remove orphaned files in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-find-remove-orphaned-files-in/380d71fc-b9a3-4e9c-a099-a2ed8a5e8a06
  9. Removal of an account under email & accounts in Windows 10

Removal of an account under email & accounts in Windows 10: I have a personal PC which I downloaded Teams to to demo to a client a specific piece of software. I logged into my work account on teams to share the content and then deleted teams, however I still have my work account being shown as an account under email & accounts....
  10. Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10

Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10: I cannot remove an account from Settings / Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove orphaned account windows 10

2. orphaned inbox in hotmail account