Windows 10: Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

Discus and support Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by br_nz, Mar 15, 2022.

1. br_nz Win User

Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your profile.I can't see, or find any way to remove this - Clicking the link in that block, "Edit account info" does not allow me to remove it, and this email is not listed as an alias. Aliases show only my primary alias and old Skype login. It is also not visible in "Email & accounts" under windows.Can anyone point me to a solution for this - I see others have posted questions that are silimar, but with no working fixes that I can see Thank you

:)

br_nz, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

It is normal to get a code like that for two-step verification.

You should be seeing this below from the link I posted above after signing in with your Microsoft account.

This is where you can manage your aliases for your Microsoft account.

Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 15, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

1. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile - Similar Threads - Cannot remove email

2. how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows: I was gifted a new computer that included the windows software. It required that I set up a profile to use the device. I was prompted to set up an email account as well. I entered an email address thinking I was creating a new microsoft email account, since I did not already...
  3. how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows: I was gifted a new computer that included the windows software. It required that I set up a profile to use the device. I was prompted to set up an email account as well. I entered an email address thinking I was creating a new microsoft email account, since I did not already...
  4. Microsoft account unusual signin activity emails from *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account unusual signin activity emails from *** Email address is removed for...: I am receiving numerous unusal signin activity emails as follows but it Russia/Moscow doesn't show up when I check online. It is coming from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This always shows up the in the junk folder, should I click on report the user or ignore...
  5. Microsoft account unusual signin activity emails from *** Email address is removed for...

Microsoft account unusual signin activity emails from *** Email address is removed for...: I am receiving numerous unusal signin activity emails as follows but it Russia/Moscow doesn't show up when I check online. It is coming from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This always shows up the in the junk folder, should I click on report the user or ignore...
  6. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile: Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your profile.I can't see, or find any way to remove this - Clicking the link in that block, "Edit account info" does not allow me to...
  7. Changing account Profile email address:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing account Profile email address:: Hi, I will be changing my service provider over the next few weeks and I need to change my account profile email address. any help is needed urgently, Please ARG:...
  8. Remove old email address from Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove old email address from Microsoft Account: Hi, I have an issue with my Microsoft Account, where despite removing my old email address from my account, on some logins on the Microsoft website it still prompts me to receive an confirmation email on my old address, which I no longer use, but I know the password and can...
  9. Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...

Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...: keep getting message that my sbcglobal settings are out of date. This is only happening on my PC with windows 10. My cell phone and Ipad work OK for this account. Also, will not accept my password or allow password change....
  10. Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts

Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts: Hello, my situation ... I have a Windows10 - Machine and the Logon is done by a local Account ... "ZZZ-SSW-TEST-04\local_admin" Since a long time I also bound the Live-ID "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" to the machine. The Live-ID cannot be remove cause...