Windows 10: Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

Discus and support Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hadesfire996, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel, but I cannot remove it even though I used the remove reg key the number of times. It doesn't work, the "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" is still there, still in my Control Panel. So could you please help me to remove it by trying another reg key? Attached files below are the picture of the "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" that I want to remove out of my Control Panel Settings and my exported registry key of my Control Panel Settings. Thanks a lot for helping me!

:)

hadesfire996, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 7, 2018
  3. appearance and personalizaion not even showing in WIN 10

Where the **** is appearance and personalizaion

Mike Cantwell, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

Add or Remove Folders from This PC in Windows 10  

Without changing the owner and permissions of the keys in steps 1 and 2, the .reg files will not be able to fully merge, and those keys will not be changed. Those keys are responsible for the folders showing in the navigation pane if you open the folder pinned to Quick access or Start list.

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

1. Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key - Similar Threads - Cannot remove Personalizaion

2. What do these REG Keys actually affect?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do these REG Keys actually affect?: Good morning. Does anyone actually know what these keys actually affect please [ the Dark Blue Ones ]. I know they have something to do with Privacy, Speech, Inking, and Typing etc . . . Thanks. 179313
  3. disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works?: Hi! I know some of you might not agree, but I like to disable windows defender. I've been doing it for like 4 years, basically since I use windows 10. But now it reverts itself: What it finds: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore regkeyvalue:...
  4. reg listing

in Windows 10 Customization
    reg listing: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe What is this line in the registry What is its purpose and Why Can I not delete the entry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reg-listing/a627bfd2-59c2-4c16-9fda-cb8e89aeecf7
  5. Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings: Hi, I just need to know that when changing these three (date&time) options i.e. long date, short date & long time from these default options [img] to these 'user-selected/specified' option like this [img] what are the registry values that are changing exactly? If...
  6. Using Powershell to delete REG key for all users

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Powershell to delete REG key for all users: Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to ask, especially considering how pointed the question is. We're trying to do a thorough clean install of a software due to changing the version (specifically, we're moving from SolidWorks 2017 to 2020 SP04). However, the issue...
  7. Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository: The is the full path of the registry item I was hoping someone could let me know if it's safe to delete as I'm having trouble with the Mail and Calendar app and noticed it had some items inside this. Assuming it's a cache, then I would guess that it might be okay to remove....
  8. changing key in reg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing key in reg: Tried to change the key in directx. Message New Key#1 entered new key following this message. Hit enter. Closed directx and the old key number was still listed. What do I need to do?...
  9. Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?: I can not open all the Windows Apps on my Windows 10 PC for some days, including the Windows Store, Photos App, etc. They open and close immediately. One solution I came across on the internet was to delete all the reg keys in this address:...
  10. Cannot import .reg. Error opening the file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot import .reg. Error opening the file.: ...There may be a disk or file system error. Happens when double-clicking reg-file on the NAS-share, which is mapped as a network drive. User is a user with admin rights (membership of Administrators group), and it is the first and only user that was created while W10 was...