Windows 10: Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

Discus and support Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hadesfire996, Sep 6, 2018.

1. hadesfire996 Win User

Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel, but I cannot remove it even though I used the remove reg key the number of times. It doesn't work, the "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" is still there, still in my Control Panel. So could you please help me to remove it by trying another reg key? Attached files below are the picture of the "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" that I want to remove out of my Control Panel Settings and my exported registry key of my Control Panel Settings. Thanks a lot for helping me!

:)

hadesfire996, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Mike Cantwell Win User
    appearance and personalizaion not even showing in WIN 10

Where the **** is appearance and personalizaion

Mike Cantwell, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Add or Remove Folders from This PC in Windows 10  

Without changing the owner and permissions of the keys in steps 1 and 2, the .reg files will not be able to fully merge, and those keys will not be changed. Those keys are responsible for the folders showing in the navigation pane if you open the folder pinned to Quick access or Start list.

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key - Similar Threads - Cannot remove Personalizaion

2. Reg key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pngfile\shell missing OPEN sub key for many systems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reg key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pngfile\shell missing OPEN sub key for many systems: Hi, I am trying to use the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pngfile\shell\open to fetch the command to open PNG files, however I have see that many systems do not have the OPEN sub key and faile to open any application. Could you tell me how can I get this entry for all systems? Is...
  3. Reg. Cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reg. Cleaner: Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software????? 88825
  4. Reg file to batch remove BLOCK from files /Folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reg file to batch remove BLOCK from files /Folder: Hi I found this, which I added to the registry but the right click option to unblock files / folders hasnt appeared any help please [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\unblockfile]@=”Unblock file”[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\unblockfile\command]@=”cmd /c streams -d...
  5. Windows.old cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows.old cannot be removed: I'm posting this as information for others who may experience a similar problem. My desktop PC is used mostly for gaming, and was upgraded from Windows 7 as soon as Windows 10 became available. The upgrade process worked well and I was able to remove the Windows.old...
  6. Cannot remove a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot remove a folder: Hello, Recently I had some remote assistance to my computer, after all finished, I found in the program files directory a folder named "CMAK". I am trying to remove it but nothing works, not even in command prompt as admin. Each time I touch it, in the task manager...
  7. A challenge for the pro's. Can you help identify a reg key please.

in Windows 10 Support
    A challenge for the pro's. Can you help identify a reg key please.: Long story cut short... and this may be a far to simplistic approach but here goes...... I'm a great fan of Windows own Disk Imaging utility that is included with W10 BUT I have encountered one minor and one major issue. It seems that a restored image is missing some vital...
  8. Cannot import .reg. Error opening the file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot import .reg. Error opening the file.: ...There may be a disk or file system error. Happens when double-clicking reg-file on the NAS-share, which is mapped as a network drive. User is a user with admin rights (membership of Administrators group), and it is the first and only user that was created while W10 was...
  9. cannot delete key in regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot delete key in regedit: tried to delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\360TotalSecurity Thought I had removed 360 Total Security from pc running Win 10. But it still appears in Task Manager as a Background process. Keep receiving message error while deleting key. My account set up as Administrator....
  10. Reg to Bat

in Windows 10 Support
    Reg to Bat: Hi everyone, I'm so sorry if this is not the proper forum to ask, but didn't found one for registry related questions. I have a small .reg file and I have converted it to .bat using a tool and am not sure if it's converted correctly and bug free! Is there anyone expert in...