Windows 10: cannot remove project 2016

Discus and support cannot remove project 2016 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot remove project 20136 or visio 2016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kennethdanko, Jul 16, 2019.

1. cannot remove project 2016

I cannot remove project 20136 or visio 2016

:)

kennethdanko, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Project updates at Ignite 2016

Source: Project updates at Ignite 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
  4. cannot remove project 2016

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

cannot remove project 2016

1. cannot remove project 2016 - Similar Threads - cannot remove project

2. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  3. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  4. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Project 2016

Project 2016: Is it possible to download Project 2016 if you have Office 365 account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016/0e7f8bba-16e8-496a-8994-d00a69506e18
  6. Project 2016 Licence key

Project 2016 Licence key: Is there anyway to retrieve my licence key. I purchased the key from a cheap on line software company, but it was legit and registered with Microsoft OK. I can't find the email in which the key was sent. I used Belarc advisor and it can only find the last 5 letters of...
  7. Project 2016 reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Project 2016 reports: [ATTACH]I have been away from MS project for a while in the past i was able to create the above report from older versions. I now have 2016 and cannot figure out how to create. Please help....
  8. project 2016 user guide

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    project 2016 user guide: I am looking to find user guide for my Office365 Project 2016 subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016-user-guide/6e762387-1545-4028-8c51-4b72f93f641a
  9. Project professional 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Project professional 2016: My project dates are in the past of current dates. I am having to show work already completed on this project form. I began the project from the blank project form. After inserting a few tasks and establishing start and finish dates the tasks bars on the right are not...
  10. Project updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Project updates at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting week for Project at Ignite 2016. We had some great sessions, which are now available online. If you were not able to attend Ignite, these online sessions provide a great overview of the latest happenings in the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management...