Windows 10: Cannot remove volume pop up

Discus and support Cannot remove volume pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I restarted my computer recently and suddenly an expanded volume pop up has started to show up. Before only the volume bar appeared, not the gigantic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YC872808, Jun 7, 2019.

1. YC872808 Win User

Cannot remove volume pop up

I restarted my computer recently and suddenly an expanded volume pop up has started to show up. Before only the volume bar appeared, not the gigantic chrome.exe thing too.

Cannot remove volume pop up 3dcdb7de-29bd-4560-bc9a-22c7fc19bd9b?upload=true.png

I tried looking how to fix the issue and get rid of it, but almost all of the solutions tell me to go to "Other Options" under Ease of Access. However, I don't have an "Other Options" tab under Ease of Access.

Cannot remove volume pop up 40e59bae-9d5f-42ff-91c7-6042af8e8961?upload=true.png

It never used to be like this in the past and I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't think its a notification either because I messed around in notification settings and nothing got rid of it.

:)

YC872808, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Removing errant files in the "System Volume Information" folder under Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to first stop Volume Shadow Copy service and try to remove the files and check. Follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Stop Volume Shadow Copy service

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.

• Type services.msc.

• Search for Volume Shadow Copy service.

• Right click on it and select
      Stop.
    Now, take ownership of the System volume Information folder and then try to delete its contents.

Step 2: File permissions.

• Right click on System volume Information folder.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Select the user name.
    • Click on Edit button.
    • Under permission to Authenticated user, check on full control.
    • Click on Apply and OK button.

Hope it helps. Do let us know the status of the issue. If you need further assistance, get back to us. We will be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Cannot remove volume pop up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Cannot remove volume pop up

1. Cannot remove volume pop up - Similar Threads - Cannot remove volume

2. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  3. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  4. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  5. How to remove the big volume pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the big volume pop-up: There is a big pop-up box beside the volume bar when running a music player program for example foorbar2000. When playing music, it shows the name of the song and the artist. When not playing any music, it just shows the name of the program. [ATTACH] I’ve already searched...
  6. POP UP REMOVAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  7. pop up removals

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up removals: how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88
  8. New volume pop-up?

New volume pop-up?: How do I get rid of this annoying, unnecessary pop-up to the right of the volume meter? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-volume-pop-up/f6f2b6f6-2390-4166-93b6-a50ab329c403
  9. How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

How to completely remove pop-up volume notification: Is there any option to completely remove this notification? I couldn't find anything in settings, I've spent so much time searching for an answer. [ATTACH]...
  10. Volume pop-up problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume pop-up problem: Hello. When i'm playing videos on YouTube using Google Chrome and controlling the volume, the big rectangle with playback controls next to volume control bar appears and shows "chrome:exe", but previously this thing doesn't appear on Chrome. and if I didn't play any videos...