Windows 10: Cannot renew password expired

Discus and support Cannot renew password expired in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I meet a big issue concern about the renewal of passwords on several workstations in Windows 10 Pro (versions 1903 and 1909). User passwords... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GoodFeel, Feb 17, 2020.

1. GoodFeel Win User

Cannot renew password expired

Hello,

I meet a big issue concern about the renewal of passwords on several workstations in Windows 10 Pro (versions 1903 and 1909).

User passwords expire every 90 days. Several users have encountered the same problem when their password expires: when they enter their password on the Windows 10 prompt, they are told the following message:

"The user password must be changed before the first connection"

This message is normal and is displayed each time a password expires. However, when they click "OK" to enter their new password, usually a prompt with two fields to enter and confirm their new password is displayed. However, this is not the case, and only the target with the current password is displayed, without us being able to do anything else.

The screen after entering password :

Cannot renew password expired [​IMG]

Any idea about this bug ?

Thanks for your help.

:)

GoodFeel, Feb 17, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 17, 2020
  3. nj15 Win User
    renew my Nokia music

Hi DarRel09,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

For Windows Phone based Lumia device:

When your subscription ends, you can renew it to continue using the Nokia Music service. You need full Nokia Music membership to renew your subscription.

• Select
      Cannot renew password expired [​IMG]
      >
      Nokia Music.

• Select settings > renew. If asked, type in your Nokia account username and password.

• Type in the code from the voucher.
    To see where you can buy vouchers to renew your membership, select Where can I buy a voucher from?.

For Symbian device

Assuming that you have a voucher already, follow these steps:

1. Log-in to Nokia Store

2. Select Extend your subscription

3. Select Redeem voucher

4. Enter voucher code

Good luck

4. Cannot renew password expired

Expired password, but never had any password??

Hello,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information regarding your password expiration issue, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Which particular account are you trying to recover your password from?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to log in? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Cannot renew password expired

1. Cannot renew password expired - Similar Threads - Cannot renew password

2. ACTIVE DIRECTORY After create PSO the password expired and i cant renew the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACTIVE DIRECTORY After create PSO the password expired and i cant renew the password: Hello,As part of password security for certain services, I opted to set up a PSO.After having created a PSO this one is well functional at the level of a group.But as soon as the password expires, it is impossible for me to register a new one each time it tells me that the...
  3. ACTIVE DIRECTORY After create PSO the password expired and i cant renew the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACTIVE DIRECTORY After create PSO the password expired and i cant renew the password: Hello,As part of password security for certain services, I opted to set up a PSO.After having created a PSO this one is well functional at the level of a group.But as soon as the password expires, it is impossible for me to register a new one each time it tells me that the...
  4. ACTIVE DIRECTORY After create PSO the password expired and i cant renew the password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Domain users cannot reset their expired password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain users cannot reset their expired password: I found that the user in my domain that they can reset their password when the password are expired. Here the details:1 I have given the permission that users can reset their password2 User can reset the password before it expired through the alt+ctrl+del3 when the password...
  6. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  7. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  8. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Expiring Passwords

Expiring Passwords: Yesterday when I attempted to sign into my computer, it said I had to change my password, which I did. Then I found directions on how to prevent it from happening again - so I never have to change it again. I understand it happens every 6 weeks. These are the directions I...
  10. Password renewal

Password renewal: How do I turn off the password renewal function in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/password-renewal/ae85756a-5ccb-4776-bbde-2b52934cf780