Windows 10: Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk - sfc scan

Discus and support Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk - sfc scan in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently encountered the Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10, so I was going through the motions to determine what the cause was. I'm pretty sure it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by freerunr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. freerunr Win User

Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk - sfc scan

I recently encountered the Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10, so I was going through the motions to determine what the cause was. I'm pretty sure it was the result of a recent update to an Apple program, but while running an sfc scan, I noticed a file that couldn't be repaired: OneDrive.lnk. It showed up multiple times in the log. Here's one instance:

2019-01-06 13:36:18, Info CSI 00005373 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:12]'OneDrive.lnk' of Microsoft-Windows-OneDrive-Setup, version 10.0.17134.1, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

First, is this an issue worth pursuing? And second, what are some steps to help repair the file?

Thanks!

:)

freerunr, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

SFC reports corrupt files that cannot be repaired

Hi Jay,

For to better assist you with the SFC reports issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Please provide us a CBS logs for us to determine what is the file that cannot be repaired.
    To get the logs, please follow the steps below:

• Open a Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste findstr /c:”[SR]” %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >”%userprofile%\Desktop\sfclogs.txt”, then hit
      Enter. (This will create a sfclogs.txt file on your desktop).
    • Open the sfclogs.txt and check the result of SFC scan.
    Note: SFC cannot always fix corrupted files.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 WMDC .lnk files

Hi Jom,

We suggest performing the steps provided above for us to troubleshoot your issue with copying .lnk files to any devices.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Lov Dollente, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk - sfc scan

sfc scan can't repair some files in Windows 10

Original Title: sfc scan

sfc scan, corrupt files, can't repair some files. Win10 - how to repair?

DenisPettitt, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk - sfc scan

1. Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk - sfc scan - Similar Threads - Cannot repair member

2. SFC scan can't repair some files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scan can't repair some files: Hey all.So I've used sfc /scannow and it completed the scan but it can't repair some of the files. I found in the logs that the corrupted file is "autochk.exe". I have checked this link to help, but I don't have a uncorrupted file to replace it. Is there any way to get a file...
  3. SFC scan can't repair some files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan can't repair some files: Hey all.So I've used sfc /scannow and it completed the scan but it can't repair some of the files. I found in the logs that the corrupted file is "autochk.exe". I have checked this link to help, but I don't have a uncorrupted file to replace it. Is there any way to get a file...
  4. SFC scan can't repair some files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [SR] Cannot repair member file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SR] Cannot repair member file: Good morning,My computer has some file that are apparantly corrupted. I can use my computer normally, but I can't update my operating system.When I ran "sfc /scannow", and then checked the C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS log file, I found 72 lines that state files cannot be repaired....
  6. [SR] Cannot repair member file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SR] Cannot repair member file: Good morning,My computer has some file that are apparantly corrupted. I can use my computer normally, but I can't update my operating system.When I ran "sfc /scannow", and then checked the C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS log file, I found 72 lines that state files cannot be repaired....
  7. Cannot repair member file. How to manually repair?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot repair member file. How to manually repair?: I've ran a scan [sfc /scannow] on my registry and it told me Cannot repair member file, check cbs.log. Well I check the cbs.log and searched for cannot repair to find that I have 4 that could not be repaired automatically. My question is how do I manually repair these said...
  8. Cannot Repair Member File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Repair Member File: I just built my computer yesterday night and have been having problems with it blue screening, I ran sfc/scannow and it shows a handful of files that cannot be repaired saying "Hashes for file member [1:8] 'ime.json' do not match" "Cannot repair member file [1:8]...
  9. SFC scan: Cannot repair member file [l:11]'autochk.exe' of Microsoft-Windows-Autochk,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC scan: Cannot repair member file [l:11]'autochk.exe' of Microsoft-Windows-Autochk,...: Hi, Yesterday I installed the update: KB4346084 and rebooted the system, then onwards I encounter problems Airplane mode not changeable, speakers not working, brightness at max after every restart. So, I reverted to latest system restore. Got the same problems again. I...
  10. SFC cannot repair all files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC cannot repair all files?: I upgraded a Win 7 Pro 64 bit PC to Win 10. I then ran SFC /scannow from both a boot prompt and an elevated command prompt. Three files cannot be repaired. Opencl.dll winhlp32.exe.mui Winhlp32.exe I believe I read that the opencl.dll error is normal. I assume the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive.lnk file corrupted

2. onedrive.lnk of microsoft-windows-onedrive-setup

3. sfc Cannot repair member file [l:12]OneDrive.lnk of Microsoft-Windows-OneDrive-Setup version 10.0.17134.1

4. cbs.log cannot repair OneDrive.lnk,
  5. Cannot repair member file OneDrive.lnk Windows 10,
  6. CBS.log 修復 OneDrive.lnk,
  7. one drive corrupted files,
  8. [sr] cannot repair member file [l:12]onedrive.lnk of microsoft-windows-onedrive-setup version 10.0.17134.1,
  9. cannot repair member file [l:12]onedrive.lnk of microsoft-windows-onedrive-setup version 10.0.17134.1 arch host= amd64 guest= x86 nonsxs pkt in the store hash mismatch,
  10. annot repair member file [l:12]onedrive.lnk of microsoft-windows-onedrive-setup,
  11. fix onedrive cant log on,
  12. cannot fix file sfc scannow onedrive,
  13. fix file member [l:12]onedrive.lnk