Windows 10: Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.

Discus and support Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My husband bought me a gaming HP PC called the Pavilion, but he put all his information in it and used it to play games for about a month. He now has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LinkLover1577, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.

My husband bought me a gaming HP PC called the Pavilion, but he put all his information in it and used it to play games for about a month. He now has his own gaming computer and I wanted to make this PC mine officially. I have tried almost everything. I have uninstalled all the games and apps that he downloaded, I logged him out of everything except the user couldn't find an option for that, cleaned the system, installing the latest windows update, etc. No matter what I do it tells me that there was a problem with resetting my computer and "nothing has changed." I am at a complete loss. no websites or videos has been of any help.

:)

LinkLover1577, Mar 1, 2020

2. HP Pavilion Not Reseting

My HP Pavilion 360 will not reset. I tried the reset and keep files but it got to 34 percent and an error message popped up. It said that the reset could not be completed and the reset was done through the windows recovery environment. What does that mean
    and will choosing any of the other reset options work? If they won't then what should I do?

MatthewZimmerman, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Mar 1, 2020
  4. maksic87 Win User

Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.

Pavilion Laptop with CPU error code

It may be silly of me but try the next few things :

• See if ram stick are properly seated
    • Try to check did you seated your cpu properly
    • See if all of the cables lie down ok in their slots
    • Check for excesive paste on the CPU socket
    • Try a hard reset of laptop by removing the cmos battery out for 15 minutes
    • Remove your HDD and try to start the laptop
    I hope this will help you a bit. Had a HP Pavilion on a maintenance check a while ago and either you believe it or not he didn't want to start because of a bad hard drive and gave me signal that the CPU was faulty.

Good luck *Smile Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed. :)

maksic87, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.

1. Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed. - Similar Threads - Cannot Reset Pavilion

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. HP Pavilion has BSOD with error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion has BSOD with error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.: So, this started on tuesday. I logged out of my computer only to be met with a blue screen of death. That night, I spent 5 hours straight without any problems, but the moment I logged out, another BSOD. I looked at it in bluescreenview, and ntoskrnl is the problem. Anyone...
  5. Audio error on hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio error on hp pavilion: Hi, i’m really triggered with my problem, the audio does not work. I got the intel smart sound technology oed driver error 10. i tried everything and i mean everything i could find on the internet. the strange thing happened when with no more option i flashed a new win10...
  6. Reseted it and nothing changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reseted it and nothing changed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Melonentee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fai82z/reseted_it_and_nothing_changed/
  7. Error 0x80090016: HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x80090016: HP Pavilion: Hello, Microsoft Support, Am having an error that is preventing from doing anything including downloading iTunes for PC. Please urgently assist. I tried sharing before but haven't got any support or guidance. thank you, Leo....
  8. hp pavilion blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp pavilion blue screen error: Hi Team, we have some HP-Pavilion laptops over which windows OS installed. It is throwing blue screen error for every now and then. kindly help us on this issue get it resolved. We are uploading MEMORY dump file in compressed file and please do postmortem and let us know....
  9. Cannot change the brightness of my HP Pavilion 132tx laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change the brightness of my HP Pavilion 132tx laptop: I am encountering this problem since few days on my HP Pavilion 132tx laptop. The problem is that i am not able to change the brightness of my laptop. I tried doing it using the slider in the settings as well as from the keyboard keys but nothing worked. The slider showed...
  10. Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed: Hello, I've been trying to reset my laptop for a few weeks now. I just want to start from scratch, like I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time with nothing on it. However every time I try I get the same error message every time. "There was a problem while resetting...