Windows 10: Cannot reset Microsoft Acct Password..."There's a temporary problem..."

Discus and support Cannot reset Microsoft Acct Password..."There's a temporary problem..." in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For 5 days I've been trying to reset my Microsoft Account password and keep getting the same error message over and over (below) and none of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdamChicago, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Cannot reset Microsoft Acct Password..."There's a temporary problem..."

For 5 days I've been trying to reset my Microsoft Account password and keep getting the same error message over and over (below) and none of the Microsoft automated account help or phone/text bots are able to help and I cannot get a hold of a human...I hope to God my account hasn't been hacked for the past 5 days!!!!!!!!!

Error message:

"There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

Please help!!!!!

Adam

:)

AdamChicago, Jun 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 4, 2019
  3. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Cannot reset Microsoft Acct Password..."There's a temporary problem..."

Login Password Problem: There's a temporary problem with the service.

Hi Microsoft,

I am keen to resolve this issue as the answer provided does not resolve.

As outlined above, I have followed Steps 1, 2, 3. When I get to Step 4, I select the Send a code to my phone option (Call ** ******47), I then insert the last four digits of the phone number as requested and I receive the following
    error:

• There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
    Can you please advise how I can resolve this issue to reset or recover the password such that we can log into Windows???

Shaun

Caval_McLaren, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Cannot reset Microsoft Acct Password..."There's a temporary problem..."

1. Cannot reset Microsoft Acct Password..."There's a temporary problem..." - Similar Threads - Cannot reset Microsoft

2. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  3. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  4. Cannot Reset Microsoft Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reset Microsoft Password: For about a week I've been receiving a 2FA code in my email inbox multiple times per day. I assume my user/password combo was part of a data leak and someone is using dark web software to attempt my user/pass combo along with 1000s of other peoples. I attempted to reset my...
  5. Cannot Reset Microsoft Password

Cannot Reset Microsoft Password: For about a week I've been receiving a 2FA code in my email inbox multiple times per day. I assume my user/password combo was part of a data leak and someone is using dark web software to attempt my user/pass combo along with 1000s of other peoples. I attempted to reset my...
  6. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password: I had an older PC where old local access password had expired when screen lock comes up and you need to type password to unlock. It did not reset properly and all subsequent attempt to regain access by resetting password failed all the methods on YouTube to get the CMD prompt...
  7. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password: I had an older PC where old local access password had expired when screen lock comes up and you need to type password to unlock. It did not reset properly and all subsequent attempt to regain access by resetting password failed all the methods on YouTube to get the CMD prompt...
  8. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Acct.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct.: I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my...
  10. microsoft acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft acct: hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ?MGNKQ

2. Account Sign in Theres a temporary problem Theres a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message try again later. © 2020 Microsoft Terms of Use Privacy & Cookies Developers English (United States)

3. ? MGNKQ

4. Account Sign in Theres a temporary problem Theres a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message try again later. © 2020 Microsoft Terms of Use Privacy ,
  5. ¿?MGNKQ,
  6. mgnkq,
  7. ?? MGNKQ,
  8. Account Sign in Theres a temporary problem Theres a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message try again later. Language Save © 2020 Microsoft Terms of Use Privacy ,
  9. Account Sign in Theres a temporary problem Theres a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message try again later. © 2020 Microsoft Terms of Use Privacy & Cookies Developers English (United States),
  10. Theres a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message try again later.,
  11. ?? Http://www./ MGNKQ,
  12. ?email: email: MGNKQ,
  13. msa theres a temporary problem with the service. please try again. if you continue to get this message try again later.,
  14. @%%< #)%Account Sign in Theres a temporary problem Theres a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this GO TO WWW>BING>COM,
  15. temporary problem with the service. Please try again windows