Windows 10: Cannot reset my PC / Windows insider issues

Discus and support Cannot reset my PC / Windows insider issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have the Version Dev OS Build 21327.1010. I am having many issues with my device and I cannot reset my laptop. 1- Booting into recovery does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdelmalikElkasaby, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Cannot reset my PC / Windows insider issues

Hello, I have the Version Dev OS Build 21327.1010. I am having many issues with my device and I cannot reset my laptop.

1- Booting into recovery does not work, as it would say "please wait" for hours and stay on that page.
    2- Booting from USB does not work, I would wait for hours and similarly, I would be stuck on the HP black loading screen.

3- I have also tried resetting from settings, but that didn't work either, my laptop would stay on the "getting things ready" screen and do nothing.

I believe my windows build is too corrupt and unstable to the point that I cannot even reset my device. I need to find a way to reset my device and get a normal windows build, but I cannot do this using the booting into recovery, booting with a USB, or resetting from settings methods. Would it be possible to reset my laptop through downloading windows online and installing it as a normal program? What can I do to reset my device without encountering these issues?

I also think that my windows build is the issue because nearly all my Microsoft apps do not work, including Microsoft Edge, all other Microsoft products, Windows Explorer, Settings, and Windows Security. They would all crash whenever I try to use them or freeze at some point. My laptop does not access my D drive, which again I believe is due to issues with my windows, because it used to work normally and I am sure there is nothing wrong with it, when I reboot my laptop it would automatically run "fixing D:" process whilst my laptop is booting, however I have fully completed it several times but nothing got fixed. Whenever I boot my laptop it takes about a whole hour on the HP loading screen, then gives me 10 seconds to skip the fixing D drive process, which I always do because it does not fix anything. If I miss this point I would have to restart my laptop and wait for another hour.

:)

AbdelmalikElkasaby, Mar 16, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 16, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 16, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cannot reset my PC / Windows insider issues

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Cannot reset my PC / Windows insider issues

1. Cannot reset my PC / Windows insider issues - Similar Threads - Cannot reset insider

2. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset Windows PC: Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details...
  3. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reset Windows PC: Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details...
  4. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot Reset my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reset my PC.: While managing my partitions, I messed up with my recovery partition. Now I cannot Reset my PC. Can anybody tell me what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reset-my-pc/10ef155d-3b02-49a0-ad1b-8dea8ee4c39c
  6. Cannot Reset my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Reset my PC.: While managing my partitions, I messed up with my recovery partition. Now I cannot Reset my PC. Can anybody tell me what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reset-my-pc/10ef155d-3b02-49a0-ad1b-8dea8ee4c39c
  7. I cannot reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot reset my pc.: So i bought a Hp Pavilion 15 db-0xxx on 22 December 2019 and if i try to reset it it goes to 54% and says windows choose an option menu and when i logon it just says There was a problem resetting your pc. I chose all but it said the same....
  8. I cannot reset my pc

I cannot reset my pc: Good day everyone. I have been trying to reset my pc using the reset and refresh methods respectively but to no avail. It always stops at16% and then rolled back by undoing the changes it has made. My pc is: OS Build--16299 Version - - 1709(fall creators update) The pc...
  9. cannot reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot reset my pc: I cannot reset my pc running Windows 10 because “Get started”button is not working. When I press it, nothing is changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reset-my-pc/2ad1a3a3-8639-4710-9d9f-6343d0a1ad6c
  10. I cannot reset my PC

I cannot reset my PC: I cannot restore/reset my PC "To use System Restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore. Restart this computer, select an operating system, and then select System Restore." How can it be asking me to specify which Windows installation when there is...