Windows 10: Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool

Discus and support Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, recently, my pc often disconnected to internet using wifi, while my other device works perfectly fine. I tried to reset the network setting to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John.T1999, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool

Hi, recently, my pc often disconnected to internet using wifi, while my other device works perfectly fine. I tried to reset the network setting to fix the problem, however, it doesn't work. So, I decided to reset my pc to see whether it can resolve the problem. Sadly, I cannot reset my pc using the reset button saying there is problem resetting my pc, I went for the media creation tool using my usb but it also did not work. I am looking for a solution to my situation since most of the IT repair shops are not in business due the recent pandemic outbreak. I am not sure what kind of detail I need to provide in order to solve this problem, but my operate system is window 10 64bit. Thanks for your attention.

:)

John.T1999, Apr 10, 2020
  2. jacka27 Win User

Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool [​IMG]

jacka27, Apr 10, 2020
  3. jacka27 Win User

I'm running the error log now and will post the others over the next couple of nights

jacka27, Apr 10, 2020
  4. jacka27 Win User

Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool

This Is the message I had (btw apologies if my English isn’t the best, the predictive text on my iPad isn’t great)

jacka27, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool

1. Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool - Similar Threads - Cannot reset reset

2. Cannot reset PC with recovery media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset PC with recovery media: I have a surface go 2 which had a problem installing an update. Now when it boots it goes to the blue recovery menu. None of the options work. Startup Repair can't do it. System Restore says there is no restore point and System Image Recovery can't find an image.I have tried...
  3. Cannot reset PC with recovery media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reset PC with recovery media: I have a surface go 2 which had a problem installing an update. Now when it boots it goes to the blue recovery menu. None of the options work. Startup Repair can't do it. System Restore says there is no restore point and System Image Recovery can't find an image.I have tried...
  4. Reseting my Laptop using Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseting my Laptop using Media Creation Tool: I want to reinstall Windows 10 in my laptop and delete everything but the media creation tool itself automatically chooses keep personal files and apps and i don’t get to choose if i want to delete everything....
  5. Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool: I want to re-install my Windows and I found out (from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpf9K36fpA) that you can actually use Reset PC option in the Windows Settings, my question is, what is better (cleaner), is it the same? 159538
  6. Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool: I want to re-install my Windows and I found out (from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpf9K36fpA) that you can actually use Reset PC option in the Windows Settings, my question is, what is better (cleaner), is it the same? 159538
  7. Can't reset windows 10 - even with the media creation tool

Can't reset windows 10 - even with the media creation tool: Hello, First of all, please pardon my english, it's not my first language. My PC can't repair windows 10. I tried everything I could with the advanced settings even with command prompt but it just doesn't work. I created a bootable USB flashdrive with the media creation...
  8. Problem with resetting computer and Media Creation Tool question

Problem with resetting computer and Media Creation Tool question: Hi, my question is: I can't reset my computer the conventional way, it says "An error has occurred, no changes were made.", so my question is: can I use the media creation tool to reset my computer but keep my Windows 10 activation license? Or will I need a new one? Thanks...
  9. Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool?

Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool?: Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-resetting-pc-remove-the-media-creation-tool/ea88579c-8113-485a-9bc7-b7effc587303
  10. Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool: Hi all i have been having an issue with my pc for a while so I have started trying to reset it and have a clean installation of windows 10. I have tried going to settings, update and security, and restting it. However half way the through the process it stops and gives...