Windows 10: Cannot reset Windows PC

Discus and support Cannot reset Windows PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arni_Yippee, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Cannot reset Windows PC

Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details

:)

Arni_Yippee, Apr 17, 2024
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 17, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Cannot reset Windows PC

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Cannot reset Windows PC

1. Cannot reset Windows PC - Similar Threads - Cannot reset

2. I cannot update,reset, even CMD not working with any commands sfc /scannow …

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot update,reset, even CMD not working with any commands sfc /scannow …: I have win 10 pro and i didn’t use my pc over than 7 months, so i wanted to reset my pc, but it failed every time. I tried every thing even the CMD commands not working. I think all my windows files are corrupted with the settings. Please i need help just reset without losing...
  3. I cannot update,reset, even CMD not working with any commands sfc /scannow …

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot update,reset, even CMD not working with any commands sfc /scannow …: I have win 10 pro and i didn’t use my pc over than 7 months, so i wanted to reset my pc, but it failed every time. I tried every thing even the CMD commands not working. I think all my windows files are corrupted with the settings. Please i need help just reset without losing...
  4. I cannot update,reset, even CMD not working with any commands sfc /scannow …

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PIN not working and cannot reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not working and cannot reset: Reset my laptop and created a local account. After some time I logged into this microsoft account itself and tried to setup a PIN, that did not work so I tried setting up a fingerprint but it still does not work. When I put the computer to sleep I must sign in with my...
  6. PIN not working and cannot reset

PIN not working and cannot reset: Reset my laptop and created a local account. After some time I logged into this microsoft account itself and tried to setup a PIN, that did not work so I tried setting up a fingerprint but it still does not work. When I put the computer to sleep I must sign in with my...
  7. PIN not working and cannot reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Windows 10 "User Profile Cannot Be Loaded" after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "User Profile Cannot Be Loaded" after reset: Hello,I recently had decided to perform a reset on my laptop when it seemed as though I somehow had contracted corrupted data but I couldn't locate the source as the computer would not let me run a sfc scan or a dism scan. Both resulted in errors and I opted to reset the...
  9. Windows 10 "User Profile Cannot Be Loaded" after reset

Windows 10 "User Profile Cannot Be Loaded" after reset: Hello,I recently had decided to perform a reset on my laptop when it seemed as though I somehow had contracted corrupted data but I couldn't locate the source as the computer would not let me run a sfc scan or a dism scan. Both resulted in errors and I opted to reset the...
  10. Windows 10 "User Profile Cannot Be Loaded" after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade