Windows 10: Cannot reset Windows

Discus and support Cannot reset Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 laptop is completely bricked. On startup, I get the "Your pc ran into a problem" message, error code is "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", and none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arctis, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Arctis Win User

Cannot reset Windows

My Windows 10 laptop is completely bricked. On startup, I get the "Your pc ran into a problem" message, error code is "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", and none of the options in the shift + restart menu work. Both the reset options fail, cmd doesn't do anything, and continue to Windows just restarts the whole loop.

:)

Arctis, Mar 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 23, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 23, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Cannot reset Windows

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Cannot reset Windows

1. Cannot reset Windows - Similar Threads - Cannot reset

2. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  3. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  4. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  6. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  7. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

8. I cannot reset my pc due to corrupt files, What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reset my pc due to corrupt files, What to do?: Just 2 days ago, I got the Kernrl security check failure and since then i have noticed some apps not working, investigating further i found their folders were fully corrupted.Today i tried to use sfc /scannow nope it didnt work, it couldnt even complete the scan as it is...
  9. I cannot reset my pc due to corrupt files, What to do?

I cannot reset my pc due to corrupt files, What to do?: Just 2 days ago, I got the Kernrl security check failure and since then i have noticed some apps not working, investigating further i found their folders were fully corrupted.Today i tried to use sfc /scannow nope it didnt work, it couldnt even complete the scan as it is...
  10. Cannot Reset Windows

Cannot Reset Windows: I had a bit of a problem when attempting to recover files from a laptop SSD on my main PC. The laptop's SSD had a S.M.A.R.T. error before boot, then the laptop booted on the second drive. I took the SSD to my PC to see if I could access the files, but Windows File Explorer...