Windows 10: Cannot Resolve Boot Loop with "REGISTRY ERRORS" Stopcode.

Discus and support Cannot Resolve Boot Loop with "REGISTRY ERRORS" Stopcode. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start up the computer, it goes through BIOS and then gives me the blue screen stopcode REGISTRY ERRORS and it is stuck in that loop. Using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by roastburger, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Cannot Resolve Boot Loop with "REGISTRY ERRORS" Stopcode.

When I start up the computer, it goes through BIOS and then gives me the blue screen stopcode REGISTRY ERRORS and it is stuck in that loop.

Using a copy of Windows 10 on a USB, I tried going through Repair Your System > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options. Startup Repair, System Resore, and Uninstall Updates do not work.

From here, I tried using the Command Prompt to look at what’s going on:

• Bootrec /rebuildBcd gave me “The requested system device cannot be found.”
    • diskpart > sel disk 0 > list vol shows volume 5 as F. It is an NTFS partition, 118 GB (my M2 drive). F was always the drive letter assigned to my hard drive when it was working normally, but from what I understand this “F” doesn’t necessarily correspond to the other “F?”
    • F: \shows me the Windows folder and everything else.
    • I thought I should try fixing the registry. I entered via cd f:\windows\system32 and then did mkdir configBak. This gave me “the media is write protected.”
    • Went back and dug more into the bootrec command and realized that I might be plugging in my USB into the wrong slot. When I changed it, now I get: 0xc000000f “The Boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors).
    • Back into the original slot and now can’t boot from UEFI USB startup option (what I was doing before).
    • Tried chkdsk F: /f. Write protected.
    • I tried clearing with list volume F > select volume F > attributes disk clear readonly > exit. Still happened.
    • Deleted MiniNT folder in registry editor to get rid of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControl so I can write. Doesn’t fix it.
    • In command prompt, tried dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth which gave me Error: 50 (DISM does not support servicing Windows PE with the /Online option).
    • Tried dism.exe /image:F:/Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth and got Error: 2 (Unable to access the image). Looked around, some said it was a registry error.
    • Back to registry stuff: the other day I tried running sfc /scannow so I decided to run it again on F:. Did not find any intergrity violations.
    • Also tried again (as I had previously) chkdsk F: /f /r /x but cannot run because write protected.
    • Also, when I look in f:\Windows\System32\config\Regback, the DEFAULT, SAM, SECURITY, SOFTWARE, and SYSTEM all list 0 which from what I can tell means I can’t repair these.

Anyways, I’m at a total loss. Anyone know what I should do? Should I do a clean install and copy over my contents to an external drive or what? I’d prefer not to lose my data on that drive (luckily, I don’t have much).

:)

roastburger, Dec 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 won't boot after making registry edits to solve windows explorer loop

I made suggested changes to the registry to fix windows explorer not working loop, and now windows 10 will not boot, not even to safemode. Any suggestions? Thank you.

lewismarman, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Cannot Resolve Boot Loop with "REGISTRY ERRORS" Stopcode.

Windows boot loop

Hi Ruth,

A boot loop may occur if there is a corruption in the system file components. It can also be caused by an incompatible driver installed on the device. To isolate your concern regarding the blue/green screen you're getting on your device, we'd like to ask
    the following:

• Which Insider build are you currently running on your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue like installing updates?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve the problem?
    • Are you getting an error message? If yes, kindly provide us the exact error message so we can further check it for you.

In the meantime, you may follow the steps in this article on how to
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . This includes a guided walk-through to help you resolve issues related to blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Resolve Boot Loop with "REGISTRY ERRORS" Stopcode.

1. Cannot Resolve Boot Loop with "REGISTRY ERRORS" Stopcode. - Similar Threads - Cannot Resolve Boot

2. registry error bsod loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    registry error bsod loop: hi i have an MSI laptop, the last thing I did before I got the bsod registry error was "update and restart"nothing I do woksDISM SFCand even a clean install of windows it's not letting me reinstall windows_Please help...
  3. registry error bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registry error bsod loop: hi i have an MSI laptop, the last thing I did before I got the bsod registry error was "update and restart"nothing I do woksDISM SFCand even a clean install of windows it's not letting me reinstall windows_Please help...
  4. registry error bsod loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  7. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

8. Registry error on boot

Registry error on boot: Hello,Today I was watching YouTube when my computer suddenly froze. It turned off and launched into the bios without me pressing anything. I exited out of bios and had it restart and when it launched, it immediately came up with a blue screen with a registry error and said...
  9. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error: It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stopcode-registry-error/85bdd407-6fe7-408d-bc73-e3330f1009d2
  10. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry error keeps restarting

2. caNNOT BOOT BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR

3. windows keeps restarting

4. windows stop code windows keeps restarting