Windows 10: Cannot restore firewall settings to recommended setting

Discus and support Cannot restore firewall settings to recommended setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot connect to the internet on my windows 10 PC says firewall setting unable to set to recommended setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sena66, May 11, 2020.

1. Sena66 Win User

Cannot restore firewall settings to recommended setting

I cannot connect to the internet on my windows 10 PC

says firewall setting unable to set to recommended setting

:)

Sena66, May 11, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Problem with Anti-Virus/Firewall settings?

Did you restart the browser after changing the settings? Sometimes that is required.

Also, do you have security software (A/V, firewall, etc.) that may be preventing any personal/computer information from being sent over the web? (That, however, should not cause your download to fail, but that may be a different problem).

Kreij, May 11, 2020
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Firewall

Hello,

It is recommended to turn on your Firewalls to prevent your computer from unauthorized access and being vulnerable. Based on your issue description, it looks like you wanted to turn off Windows Firewall. To turn off Windows Firewall, kindly follow the steps
    below:

• On Start, scroll down to Windows System > Control Panel > System
      and Security
      > Windows Firewall.
    • Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    • Under the appropriate network setting, select Turn on Windows Firewall.
      • Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your .administrator

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, May 11, 2020
  4. Cannot restore firewall settings to recommended setting

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Cannot restore firewall settings to recommended setting

1. Cannot restore firewall settings to recommended setting - Similar Threads - Cannot restore firewall

2. Firewall recommended settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall recommended settings not working: when I open windows defender firewall it says I need to update my firewall settings when I click on use recommended settings it shows loading on my mouse then it doesn’t do anything I cant update apps search on safari and I cant reset my pc how do i fix this...
  3. Firewall recommended settings not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall recommended settings not working: when I open windows defender firewall it says I need to update my firewall settings when I click on use recommended settings it shows loading on my mouse then it doesn’t do anything I cant update apps search on safari and I cant reset my pc how do i fix this...
  4. Firewall recommended settings not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended settings: I tried resetting my PC it didn't work out well. Is there any solution for these errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-is-not-using-the/7145a749-14f4-405c-95ac-e647b198a6a1
  6. Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended settings: I tried resetting my PC it didn't work out well. Is there any solution for these errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-is-not-using-the/7145a749-14f4-405c-95ac-e647b198a6a1
  7. Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall

Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall: Hi.Problem description:- I has some problem with Defender firewall and when I'm trying to run troubleshooter from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-problems-with-windows-firewall-513e9cf8-19ae-d579-2092-d5e64fe06f5fI receive the...
  9. Firewall recommended settings

Firewall recommended settings: Hello community, I would like to have secured system. I am using Malwarebytes free alongside MS defender. Are there other tips to manage on my system to be more safe? Also whats best settings of Firewall's? What have to be there ruled and managed? I am quite far away...
  10. Cant open the recommended settings for firewall/ Cannot open some apps because of this.

Cant open the recommended settings for firewall/ Cannot open some apps because of this.: It says that Windows Firewall is using settings that may make my system unsafe, but if I press restore settings, nothing happens and it doesnt get fixed, ive tried this on the control panel and it says, Use recommended settings, but after that it says 0x800070422 ERROR...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to restore windows firewall to recommended settings