Windows 10: Cannot Restore OneDrive

Discus and support Cannot Restore OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I removed some files from the Recycle Bin in my OneDrive, and I want to get them back. When i go in to my settings, and hit Restore my OneDrive, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeborahCarroll2, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Cannot Restore OneDrive

I removed some files from the Recycle Bin in my OneDrive, and I want to get them back. When i go in to my settings, and hit Restore my OneDrive, it asks me to select a restore date; once I click that, the whole page goes white, and I am unable to do anything.

I have tried from multiple browsers, with no luck. What do I do?

:)

DeborahCarroll2, Jun 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 15, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Cannot Restore OneDrive [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Cannot Restore OneDrive

Unable to restore files deleted from OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I have reviewed the information provided by you and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize how frustrating these things can be.
    We at Microsoft prioritize our customers’ satisfaction. I appreciate the time you have taken to work on this issue.

I suggest you to refer the steps from the article
    Restore deleted files or folders in OneDrive

to restore the files and check if that helps.

You can also contact the OneDrive support team by following the steps mentioned below:

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Restore OneDrive

1. Cannot Restore OneDrive - Similar Threads - Cannot Restore OneDrive

2. SOLVED: Cannot Restore OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SOLVED: Cannot Restore OneDrive: I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** titled: "ACTION REQUIRED: Signs of ransomware detected." It contained a button labeled: Go to OneDrive.com. When I click it, it briefly goes to my OneDrive but them routes me to:...
  3. Cannot Restore OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Restore OneDrive: I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** titled: "ACTION REQUIRED: Signs of ransomware detected." It contained a button labeled: Go to OneDrive.com. When I click it, it briefly goes to my OneDrive but them routes me to:...
  4. Cannot Restore OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Restore OneDrive: I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** titled: "ACTION REQUIRED: Signs of ransomware detected." It contained a button labeled: Go to OneDrive.com. When I click it, it briefly goes to my OneDrive but them routes me to:...
  5. Cannot Restore OneDrive

6. OneDrive Restore

OneDrive Restore: This is a hypothetical question. Assume I have been using OneDrive to backup Documents folder, Photos, and Desktop folder. I have been making a full image backup of my computer drives using a different program Acronis backup. I have to restore the full image backup to my...
  7. OneDrive Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Restore: This is a hypothetical question. Assume I have been using OneDrive to backup Documents folder, Photos, and Desktop folder. I have been making a full image backup of my computer drives using a different program Acronis backup. I have to restore the full image backup to my...
  8. OneDrive Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Restoring OneDrive Folder

Restoring OneDrive Folder: So, while doing a massive purge of unneeded folders and files from my PC to clear up space, I didn't pay enough or almost any attention to what I was selecting, hit delete, and wound up deleting the actual OneDrive folder off my computer. That locked me out of my default...
  10. Restore of onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore of onedrive: My drive has been erased in computer but, saved in onedrive. now I want to know how to restore from onedrive to the new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-of-onedrive/340bbf09-6375-48f0-9ca5-59322dac73bc