Windows 10: Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.

Discus and support Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoatassemSindhu, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.

Hey I hope you all are fine.

I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled.

It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a clean installation]

But when I enabled windows sandbox it did not run again.

AND I GOT THE FOLLOWING ERROR

Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX. 40f02ccd-8e17-46ff-ad97-e39938f2d9ee?upload=true.png

As I make sure that Hyper-V and any other virtual environment is disabled. I turned WINDOWS SANDBOX disabled and properly restart the device.

Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX. 28d1d854-f425-40f6-a883-f1f13547c173?upload=true.png

I also tried different steps like deleting registry key of bluestacks reinstalling the programme and some other.One of my friend faced the same problem BUT ALL HIS EFFORTS IN VAIN AND HE HAD TO REINSTALL WINDOWS.

And now he can run this third party software.

so please guys if anyone has the solution please help me.

I shall be very grateful to you as I didn't want to reinstall windows NOW Especially for next two months.

:)

MoatassemSindhu, Jun 8, 2019

2. windows sand box

hey is use windows 10 pro n Evaluation copy.build 18334.19h1_release.190205-1505 sandbox

but i can't find windows sand box can some body help me

AlanoLeider, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Blue stacks app and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing a few issues regarding Blue Stack App. Let me help you resolve the issue.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, I would like to ask you a few questions.

• Does this happen with any other application?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1:

App Trouble Shooter for Windows 10:

Run App Troubleshooter:

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account
    settings.

Please find the steps below for App troubleshooter:

• In the search tab type Troubleshooting and hit enter.

2) Select System and security.

3) Click Windows update troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2:

Update the Drivers:

I suggest you to download and install the latest Graphics driver from your computer manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

I hope the information was helpful. Do let us know the updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.

1. Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX. - Similar Threads - Cannot run programme

2. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error run programm: Already tried everything. I need these dlls to run the game:API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L2-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPINIT-L1-1-0.DLL...
  3. I have enabled the windows sand box but when i search for it its not there i have unticked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have enabled the windows sand box but when i search for it its not there i have unticked...: i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-enabled-the-windows-sand-box-but-when-i/f4187eda-fc8b-4b52-ac9d-e0b90e7c3ff7
  4. I have enabled the windows sand box but when i search for it its not there i have unticked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have enabled the windows sand box but when i search for it its not there i have unticked...: i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-enabled-the-windows-sand-box-but-when-i/f4187eda-fc8b-4b52-ac9d-e0b90e7c3ff7
  5. I have enabled the windows sand box but when i search for it its not there i have unticked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Opening Windows Sand Box throws an unknow error and does not start.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Opening Windows Sand Box throws an unknow error and does not start.: This is the error that I getThese are the features that are turned on and I'm using Windows 10 Pro version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-windows-sand-box-throws-an-unknow-error/3c231583-02b7-4b0b-922e-96702fc7bb21
  7. After boot, which programmes run chronically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After boot, which programmes run chronically?: Is following list accurate for window 10? Boot Process 2. GUI 3. Authentication 4. Desktop Manager I am searching an overall process for my exam in which they usually ask which process runs first, second and third. It is general test. For example...
  8. A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.: Hello everyone , I'm MikeWuang . Recently I just saw that Windows 10 have a new feature call sand box and I just think that if I install this feature I don't need vm anymore... right? How ever , the weird thing is after I install that , every time I copy text will...
  9. windows sand box

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows sand box: hey is use windows 10 pro n Evaluation copy.build 18334.19h1_release.190205-1505 sandbox but i can't find windows sand box can some body help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sand-box/d5296518-4ddf-4f1d-83e9-e84ba3df706c
  10. Sand Box for windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sand Box for windows Defender: How do I put Sand Box in the Windows Defender? I tried to put it in CMD with the command: setx/M MP_Force_Use_Sandbox 1 And there was all kinds of setx commands. but it would not except my command. I tried it in run but that did not work either. What am I not doing?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue stacks probleme mit windows sandbox