Windows 10: Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error

Discus and support Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to view a dvd that uses a .exe Marcomedia Projector format and when I run it I get Director Player Error - Script Error. Continue Yes or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DustinMeyer1, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error

I am trying to view a dvd that uses a .exe Marcomedia Projector format and when I run it I get Director Player Error - Script Error. Continue Yes or No. yes or no doesnt work, I tried many different things to get it to work and now it looks like adobe in there wisdom is deciding to stop support or download for shockwave. I have tons of dvds that use this kind of format and help?!

:)

DustinMeyer1, Nov 16, 2019

2. Director Player error in windows 10

Hi Lisa,

There are different factor that can contribute to the issue you are facing. This can include corrupted files or device drivers. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Aside from uninstalling the software for your scanner, were there any other changes made on the computer or updates installed?
    • For the error code you received, is there any program on your computer labeled Director Player?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have your tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    windows dvd player not working

Hi,

Your local programs on the computer shouldn't be affected by the issue that you were informed about unless changes on the system or updates affected them. To understand this better and resolve the problem, please answer some things:

• Did the problem start after installing updates on the computer?
    • Do you get any errors when using Windows DVD Player?

Let's see if the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter will be able to detect any issues with the program. Windows troubleshooters are designed to automatically fix the errors they find on your computer. Follow these steps to run the tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Windows Media Player DVD and allow the troubleshooter to run.

Let us know if you're able to resolve the problem after trying the suggestion.

Come back if you need more help.

Ruz San, Nov 16, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error

Windows Media Player doesnt recognize there is a DVD in the player, and wont play it. Windows 10.

Hello,

May we know if there are any error messages that appear when you attempt to play the DVD in Windows Media Player?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter
    and see if it fixes the issue. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• Press the Start button, then type troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Windows Media Player DVD.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error

1. Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error - Similar Threads - Cannot Run Gnomon

2. Workshop HTML Help cannot be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workshop HTML Help cannot be found: Hello Team,Unfortunately I require Workshop Html Help installed in my office computer, in order to do that the file has to come from Microsoft directly Security ReasonsI cannot find the file in the download link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=14188I believe is...
  3. dvd player running but not displaying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dvd player running but not displaying: I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and dvd player appears to be runining but not displaing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-running-but-not-displaying/f6cb0897-a6e3-4e5b-9938-fc4e755d1f46
  4. DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD player: When I buy the DVD player is it just one only pay thing or is it a kind of subscription and every I have to pay monthly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/9a86037a-9c86-4a90-84f4-d3be880a1f93
  5. dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd player: Cannot play dvd after in 10 pro upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/edbf2a95-1b86-4274-ab27-1d9eda0fdadb
  6. DVD player

DVD player: I Need to re-load my DVD Player Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/d980d940-9734-439b-a6d5-83eef6ea49ae
  7. dvd player

in Windows 10 Customization
    dvd player: After purchasing a windows 10 laptop, I find I must purchase a separate dvd player. I have no problem with this, but how do I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/44b466f4-7452-4f61-8dba-f4e587d83014
  8. Windows DVD Player not running

Windows DVD Player not running: Hi, When trying to play a DVD I get the following error message: Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6 Any ideas? Thanks...
  9. Error in DVD player

Error in DVD player: So I was watching a DVD and paused to get up to drink some water. I come back and see this: [img] *Huh *Eek *Confused *Confused This is utter nonsense as far as I am concerned. Someone on this forum has to know what it means because I have no idea. After all, no one...
  10. DVD player?

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD player?: Windows does not play video DVD. What is god software to replace it? 90945