Windows 10: Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Our computers at work upgraded to Windows 10 on Friday of last week but my Fidelity Active Trader Pro which was already installed, refused to open. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Taylor Haines, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade

Our computers at work upgraded to Windows 10 on Friday of last week but my Fidelity Active Trader Pro which was already installed, refused to open. No errors, just nothing. So I thought I would uninstall and reinstall. When I try to run the setup.exe file it has a quick window that closes too fast to read and another that says it may take a few moments that disappears on about 5 seconds. The ActiveTraderProInstaller appears in my background processes in the task manager but it is not using any resources or doing anything. Any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Taylor Haines, Sep 24, 2018
  2. KM173 Win User

Fix for Fidelity Active Trader Pro app after Windows fall creator update

the app seems to open completely, then just as I think all is okay,

dialog box: "unrecoverable error encountered; exiting..". and the only option is to X out.

then the app collapses.

I am getting no help from the app supplier (Fidelity) but Windows created this mess so please can you tell me a layman's fix? Am not a computer person so cannot follow in depth fixes. Fidelity is telling me this problem was created by .Windows fall Creator
    update.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows, but can't work out how to take the fall Creator bit out of the reinstall. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and install a previous version like 8 or 7? Who knows how long before Fidelity fixes this.

Moved from ( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup )

KM173, Sep 24, 2018
  3. my pc is running windows 10 pro upgraded from windows 8. i wish to reinstall windows 10 for which requires windows 10 activation key

my pc is running windows 10 pro upgraded from windows 8. i wish to reinstall windows 10 for which I have been suggested that it requires windows 10 activation key. how to reinstall windows 10 ? kindly suggest

vikramchittlangia, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade

How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade

1. Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Cannot run reinstall

2. Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro: Fidelity Active Trader Pro and it's shortcut disappeared from my computer. I tried to reinstall it but I get the message "C:\users\desktop\fidelity active trader pro 64.appref.ms is denied" What's the fix? Fidelity's tech reps couldn't solve the problem and suggested I...
  3. Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro: Fidelity Active Trader Pro and it's shortcut disappeared from my computer. I tried to reinstall it but I get the message "C:\users\desktop\fidelity active trader pro 64.appref.ms is denied" What's the fix? Fidelity's tech reps couldn't solve the problem and suggested I...
  4. Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to download fidelity active trader pro on window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download fidelity active trader pro on window: Download of fidelity trader active pro is not working on my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-fidelity-active-trader-pro-on/c407b728-b039-4779-b95c-1db1bfa1db2c
  6. How to download fidelity active trader pro on window

How to download fidelity active trader pro on window: Download of fidelity trader active pro is not working on my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-fidelity-active-trader-pro-on/c407b728-b039-4779-b95c-1db1bfa1db2c
  7. How to download fidelity active trader pro on window

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fidelity Active Trader Pro: Hello,I previously had fidelity active trader pro app installed and working on my Dell Windows 10 Laptop. However, yesterday, it stopped working without any warnings. I tried to uninstall it through control panel but it won't. I called up dell support and they tried to...
  9. Unable to Install Fidelity Active Trader Pro

Unable to Install Fidelity Active Trader Pro: After contacting Fidelity and troubleshooting all of their solutions, I am still unable to install their software on my Windows 10 system. When running setup.exe, I get the following error: An error occurred attempting to install Active TraderProInstaller An error...
  10. Cannot install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with Windows 10: When I click the exe file, I get the message say that "you administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer." This is my home PC, and I am not on a network, and I am the administrator. I have turned off the firewall in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active trader pro problems

2. cannot install fidelity active trader pro

3. active trader pro installation fails

4. why wont active trader pre work,
  5. active trader pro wont install,
  6. active trader pro download windows 10,
  7. fidelity active trader pro problems,
  8. fidelity active trader pro not working,
  9. fidelity active trader pro cannot installed,
  10. fidelity active trader pro wont install,
  11. difficulty loading fidelity active trader pro,