Windows 10: Cannot Run Program

Discus and support Cannot Run Program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I had a problem where my pc cannot run a certain program like Services and I try to perform a clean boot using System Configuration. Every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 69dude, Mar 15, 2021.

1. 69dude Win User

Cannot Run Program

Hello, I had a problem where my pc cannot run a certain program like Services and I try to perform a clean boot using System Configuration. Every time I open the System Configuration it freezes for a while and shut down by itself

:)

69dude, Mar 15, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Joe9090 Win User
    Running Programs for a standard user

Hello

You mentioned checking the the box 'Run as Administrator'

This is the opposite of what I require ,I wanted to avoid running programs as admin . By unchecking 'Run As Administrator' I am still getting an admin credential verification prompt

Any further suggestions ?

Joe9090, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Cannot Run Program

0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Run Program

1. Cannot Run Program - Similar Threads - Cannot Run Program

2. Programs not running, cannot reset PC, cannot use trouble shooters.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Programs not running, cannot reset PC, cannot use trouble shooters.: I cannot get anything to function on my PC. I can't get task manager to open or command prompt. I cannot reset my PC or remove the latest windows update from advanced recovery options. I have tried a mulititude of things. I cannot download anything to scan my PC because I...
  3. BitLocker Drive Encryption program: "Cannot run"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Drive Encryption program: "Cannot run": I'm trying to enable BitLocker on my C: drive and receive the following error: "The path specified in the Boot Configuration Data BCD for a BitLocker Drive Encryption integrity-protected application is incorrect. Please verify and correct your BCD settings and try again."I...
  4. BitLocker Drive Encryption program: "Cannot run"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Drive Encryption program: "Cannot run": I'm trying to enable BitLocker on my C: drive and receive the following error: "The path specified in the Boot Configuration Data BCD for a BitLocker Drive Encryption integrity-protected application is incorrect. Please verify and correct your BCD settings and try again."I...
  5. Cannot run a program as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot run a program as administrator: Hello,Last week, I sent my laptop to my IT team's company to install VPN for me to work remotely at home. So, everything went smoothly when I log in as usual into my windows but the problem is I can't open certain program which requires 'run as administrator'. Suddenly, it...
  6. cannot install a program without "run as administrator"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install a program without "run as administrator": Hello A while ago, I did format my laptop But I ran into a strange problem Namely, I cannot install a program without run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-a-program-without-run-as/c6508078-fe17-4ebb-a0ae-f26d5b8e02fa
  7. Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights: Hi, Recent days, my pc cannot run some programs: - SQL Server Management Studio [ATTACH] - Visual Studio cannot Publish websites with FTP publishing mode - Logitech Gaming Software - lgcore.exe cannot run at start up. To fix it, I have to set combability mode of exe...
  8. Cannot make a program to run at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot make a program to run at startup: I've used a program called Startup Manager to manually create an entry for this program called speedfan [img] It also appears in the startup tab on Task Manager [img] But I doesn't work. The program default behavior is to open minimized as an icon in tray (it works...
  9. Cannot make a program to run at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot make a program to run at startup: I've used a program called Startup Manager to manually create an entry for this program called speedfan [img] It also appears in the startup tab on Task Manager [img] But I doesn't work. The program default behavior is to open minimized as an icon in tray (it works...
  10. Cannot reset Windows and certain Programs will not run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot reset Windows and certain Programs will not run: I've been having issues with my laptop after accidentally downloading,malicious software. Essentially the symptoms seem to point to a rootkit but I cannot be sure. I backed up my data to an external hard rive but when trying to reset or refresh or even just booting in...