Windows 10: Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights

Discus and support Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Recent days, my pc cannot run some programs: - SQL Server Management Studio [ATTACH] - Visual Studio cannot Publish websites with FTP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DuongTx, Mar 15, 2020.

1. DuongTx Win User

Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights

Hi,

Recent days, my pc cannot run some programs:

- SQL Server Management Studio

Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights f70c126e-9bab-4776-b606-2130a60eb943?upload=true.png

- Visual Studio cannot Publish websites with FTP publishing mode

- Logitech Gaming Software - lgcore.exe cannot run at start up.

To fix it, I have to set combability mode of exe file to "Run this program as Administrators".

But in my PC, I have only one account, and it have administrator rights. Below is my account info

Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights 0bbc503d-3f9b-4931-804c-b5c3e2437e98?upload=true.png

Could you let me know how to fix it?

Thank you!

:)

DuongTx, Mar 15, 2020

2. Admin Rights on a program

I was wondering if there was any way you could disable the need for an admin password when you use a program that requires one?

I am using a program that needs an admin password everytime it runs (it even has the admin symbol on its own symbol). It’s a pain to ask my bro every time to give me the pass so i was wondering if there was anyway i could disable the need for a pass altogether
    (we are just looking at this PROGRAM, not giving the USER admin rights.)

Adam Shyng, Mar 15, 2020
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Joe9090 Win User

Running Programs for a standard user

Hello

You mentioned checking the the box 'Run as Administrator'

This is the opposite of what I require ,I wanted to avoid running programs as admin . By unchecking 'Run As Administrator' I am still getting an admin credential verification prompt

Any further suggestions ?

Joe9090, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights - Similar Threads - Cannot run Programs

2. Some programs don't open unless run as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs don't open unless run as admin: So a few days ago I restarted my laptop and I think I opened it after a few hours and when I tried launching certain apps they would not launch but then I tried it with admin privileges and it worked. But I want the apps to open normally if any one can help with this in the...
  3. Some programs don't open unless run as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs don't open unless run as admin: So a few days ago I restarted my laptop and I think I opened it after a few hours and when I tried launching certain apps they would not launch but then I tried it with admin privileges and it worked. But I want the apps to open normally if any one can help with this in the...
  4. Allow program to run with admin rights.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow program to run with admin rights.: Hello, I have an app that I want to let users run on a windows 10 device but each time it is open it prompts for admin override. How can I allow every user on the computer to be able to use this program? I have already went into security and ensured that everyone had full...
  5. Allow program to run with admin rights.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow program to run with admin rights.: Hello, I have an app that I want to let users run on a windows 10 device but each time it is open it prompts for admin override. How can I allow every user on the computer to be able to use this program? I have already went into security and ensured that everyone had full...
  6. Allow program to run with admin rights.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a program without admin privileges from admin account: Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user, running Windows 10 Pro, but I have the exact same problem. I cannot run OneDrive.exe, as it says to not run it as an admin. Run...
  8. cannot install a program without "run as administrator"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install a program without "run as administrator": Hello A while ago, I did format my laptop But I ran into a strange problem Namely, I cannot install a program without run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-a-program-without-run-as/c6508078-fe17-4ebb-a0ae-f26d5b8e02fa
  9. Running a program with admin rights, without user knowing the credentials

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a program with admin rights, without user knowing the credentials: Hi there is it possible to have a user run a program with admin rights, without manually adding the credentials everytime the program is run? A company just told me because the program runs with admin credentials it works and we need to do it that way. The user is already a...
  10. run a program as local admin without the user knowing

in Windows 10 Customization
    run a program as local admin without the user knowing: Good afternoon! I have an application that requires local admin rights to run. However, I don't want to give blanket local admin rights to the end users running the app. Is there a good way to RunAs for only this application without the end user being aware of the privilege...