Windows 10: Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device.

Discus and support Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there I just got new earbuds, and it seems as if im not able to multitask with it, for eg. if i use google meet, then at the same time im not able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajas Hajarnis, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device.

Hey there I just got new earbuds, and it seems as if im not able to multitask with it, for eg. if i use google meet, then at the same time im not able to hear the sound of netflix or youtube.

I have:

Windows 10 64-bit

Earbuds : Wecool Moonwalk M1

Browser : Edge or any others

so is there a way to have both voices coming at the same time?

:)

Rajas Hajarnis, Mar 1, 2021

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device.

Cannot use bluetooth device

1 Pairing is done in Settings, Devices
    1.1 You click on Add Bluetooth or other device
    1.2 You choose Bluetooth
    1.3 If there is a pairing button on the bluetooth device itself then you press that now. You need to check the instructions for your bluetooth device to see how to do this - several automatically go into pairing mode when they switch on, others have a button that needs to be pressed for, say, 5 seconds.
    1.4 The computer detects all available bluetooth devices and you select yours from the list. If yours is not on the list then Windows could not detect it.
    1.5 It connects - pairing includes connecting
    1.6 The computer sounds a buzz in the earpiece then displays Your device is ready to go and you click on Done
    1.7 The device is shown in the devices list below the subheading Audio and it shows it as connected
    1.8 The device should also appear in Control panel, Sounds, Playback tab
    1.9 The device should also appear in Control panel, Devices & printers
    1.10 {I just paired some bluetooth earphones as I typed so I could make sure these notes were correct} You use a music player and the sound comes out of the bluetooth earphones

2 If this is not happening for you then go to Contol panel, Devices & printers
    2.1 Right-click on the device & select Remove device
    2.2 You can now try pairing from scratch again
    2.3 Several other users have reported that only removing the device with Bluetooth command line tools - BluetoothInstaller allowed them to re-pair again [see xzion's guidance below]
    2.4 Yet others reported that only the KeithM code or Bungee's guidance worked for them [see below]

3 Where is this all going wrong for you?
    [I assume we are definitely talking about bluetooth headphones/earphones. I understand that WiFi ones do also exist.]

4 Additional guidance -

Unpair a Bluetooth Device - TenForumsTutorials
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows - Windows Help

Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #9, xzion] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #22, KeithM] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #39, Bungee] - TenForums
    Several people registered in TenForums just to be able to thanks xzion, KeithM & Bungee. Apparently, what worked for some people did not work for others so each solution seems worth trying.

Denis

Try3, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device.

1. Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device. - Similar Threads - Cannot run sounds

2. Two Keys, One Device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two Keys, One Device: Here's my situation:I have two Windows 10 licenses, one for the Pro version, one for Home.Each of the versions are installed on two separate hard drives.Both hard drives are installed on the same laptop.Both licenses are linked to my Microsoft account.Both are legal...
  3. One copy Two devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One copy Two devices: Hi. I've been playing a game Sea of Thieves on my Windows 10 device. I installed it on a second computer using the same game copy, and logged out. Whenever I try to play it on my second device, it says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current,...
  4. Having to re-pair bluetooth devices on two windows builds running on one machine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having to re-pair bluetooth devices on two windows builds running on one machine.: I have two windows builds on one machine- they are on separate hard drives. Same versions and more or less the same build with different program sets for work and play. What's strange is that when I go from one build to another, I need to go through the process of re-pairing...
  5. Two Audio Devices, One Sound Card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two Audio Devices, One Sound Card: Hey, I don't know exactly how to describe this for a title, and I'm not getting much on google. I have head phones and speakers that I sometimes switch between depending on what I'm doing at my desk. I used to have 2 sound card (on board and an AGP dedicated sound card),...
  6. Two instances of a BT device and one cannot be deleted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two instances of a BT device and one cannot be deleted.: Just R&Rd the M.2 PCIe card with a AX200 on a HP 590 P066 MOBO. Works perfect! Just can't delete the old instance of a BT mouse. Probably a Realtec issue. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YN27322/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1...
  7. Is Installing Two sound drivers on one audio device possible?

Is Installing Two sound drivers on one audio device possible?: I recently installed Dolby audio premium sound drivers and the application onto my PC. It works fine but the issue is it replaces my original sound driver for my microphones as well and the Dolby audio premium sound drivers lack adaptability and quality for microphones so it...
  8. Is installing two sound drivers on one audio device possible?

Is installing two sound drivers on one audio device possible?: Hi good day, I recently got Dolby audio premium sound drivers installed on my PC, it works fine and I'm in love with it but it also installs on my microphone, and it has reduced the sound quality of my microphone and has fewer options in the windows advanced properties. The...
  9. How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?: I want to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously. They are an HK onyx studio 3 and a jbl charge 3 and I use HP laptop running Windows 10...
  10. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...