Windows 10: Cannot save Apache Open Office files, or create new folder, on windows 10

Discus and support Cannot save Apache Open Office files, or create new folder, on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not able to save files or create new folders ever since getting remote access assistance with canon printer installation. I have installed a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jade~Moon, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Jade~Moon Win User

Cannot save Apache Open Office files, or create new folder, on windows 10

I am not able to save files or create new folders ever since getting remote access assistance with canon printer installation. I have installed a new copy of Apache Open Office, and uninstalled the canon printer to try to troubleshoot the problem.

:)

Jade~Moon, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2019
  3. tater1955 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Jul 20, 2019
  4. tater1955 Win User

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

But does it work for Office 2007?

tater1955, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot save Apache Open Office files, or create new folder, on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot save Apache

2. Cannot create a new folder in file explorer or when trying to save a document to a new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot create a new folder in file explorer or when trying to save a document to a new folder: I have tried all the "fixes" in the community forum dating back to 2011. None have worked. Has Microsoft found a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-create-a-new-folder-in-file-explorer-or/cb153b5a-8fa6-4fbb-ac33-a6fe6e5ee8f7
  3. Cannot create a new folder Windows 10

Cannot create a new folder Windows 10: I cannot create a new folder in Windows 10 20H2 19042.804 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-create-a-new-folder-windows-10/189323fc-d694-4eaf-91b4-6f0f46d2cf2a
  4. Cannot create new folder on Windows 10

Cannot create new folder on Windows 10: Just like the title, I cannot create new folder on windows 10. I have tried these so far: 1. Open windows 10 in safe mode 2. Create new key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers 3. This Cannot Create/rename folders - Microsoft Community 4....
  5. Cannot Create New Folders In Windows 10

Cannot Create New Folders In Windows 10: Hello all, For months this problem has been troubling me and am unsure how to fix it. Within the file explorer, I am unable to create new folders even from various methods. CTL+SHIFT+N does not work, selecting New Folder in the shortcuts bar does not work, and when right...
  6. Apache Open Office with OCR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apache Open Office with OCR?: I have big problems with my thumbs and therefore I can't write at all or only a little (worn out joints, etc.). On the PC I have Apache Open Office on it, but how can I edit scanned documents with this program to fill in, if it does not work how do I have to do it (free...
  7. Cannot create a new folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot create a new folder in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Users have reported a weird issue where they cannot create new folders in Windows 10, using the right-click context menu. This is true for both the Desktop and inside other folders. If you face this issue, read on. Cannot create [...] This post Cannot create...
  8. Saving documents in windows 10 created by open office 4.1.6

Saving documents in windows 10 created by open office 4.1.6: I have been using open office for all my documents since 2000, (using windows, XP, 7, 8.0, 8.1) without any difficulties. When I downloaded open office on windows ten the first few documents I created saved without a hitch, then quit. I would like to find out how to get rid...
  9. Apache open office question.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Apache open office question.: [img] I tried the OpenOffice forum, but could not find the answer to my question. I'm pretty sure there are some here who use this program, so here goes. No matter what I type into the document app, almost everything I type in is indicated as incorrect by the red squigly...
  10. Cannot create New Folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot create New Folder in File Explorer: It works fine, but suddenly today the New menu disappeared from my click menu when I click on any blank place in a folder. What's worse, if I click the New Folder button under the File Explorer top menu, there is no response. In the end, I can only create new folders using...