Windows 10: Cannot save to cloud storage

Discus and support Cannot save to cloud storage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue using the 'Save as...' function in the Photos app. When trying to save the pictures to Box Drive cloud storage which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan.Miskiv, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Cannot save to cloud storage

Hello,

I'm having an issue using the 'Save as...' function in the Photos app. When trying to save the pictures to Box Drive cloud storage which appears in file explorer, I receive an error that says, "Try saving a copy instead. There isn't enough memory. Close some apps and then try saving again." A file of the same name does appear in Box, but it is corrupt and inaccessible. I believe it has something to do with the way that Photos is handling metadata. If I save to my desktop or somewhere else I am able to drag into Box. Other solutions of saving photos work, so the issue seems to lie directly with Photos.

I have tried reinstalling Photos as well as EXIFTool, neither of which were any help. There is plenty of memory and storage on the machines I've tried this on. It happens with any photo.

Thanks for any help,

Ryan

:)

Ryan.Miskiv, Jan 31, 2020

2. Turn off cloud storage

Hi,

This pop-up "Choose Save DataA save game was found in the cloud storage location. Which saved game would you like to use?" usually occurs if you have played the game online and choose cloud as a storage for your saved game. For us to properly assist you
    with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What options do you have when the pop-up occur?
    • What option did you select?

We would also appreciate if you can provide a screenshot of the pop-up message.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 31, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Help me choose the best 1TB cloud storage service

Just a heads up that cloud storage is on the backburner at the moment, but I'll get back to you once I've had a chance to explore the options you've suggested to me.

Thanks for all your replies, peeps. *Toast :toast:

qubit, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Cannot save to cloud storage

Turn off cloud storage

Thank you for providing screenshot. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Cannot save to cloud storage

1. Cannot save to cloud storage - Similar Threads - Cannot save cloud

2. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  3. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  4. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  5. cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  6. Cloud Storage

Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  7. is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?

is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?: is OneDrive storage in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-onedrive-storage-in-the-cloud/1b36ebfd-10ed-444a-82f2-1b4bc44cc7dd
  8. How is that cloud storage?

How is that cloud storage?: Hello, I need help with the storage of the cloud, some education is good for me. I have heard and read that I can store information through my mail or something similar....
  9. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...
  10. "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full": I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How do I save to the hard drive on my computer? Or how do I purchase more Cloud...