Windows 10: Cannot save Word Perfect files

Discus and support Cannot save Word Perfect files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot save WP files. This problem is happening on and off. I thought I was doing something wrong instead the people that are creating the updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrustratedWP, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Cannot save Word Perfect files

I cannot save WP files. This problem is happening on and off. I thought I was doing something wrong instead the people that are creating the updates are creating this problem. How do I get in touch with the people are creating this nightmare? I depend on WP, and now I cannot do my work. Help!!!!!! SOS

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

:)

FrustratedWP, Mar 14, 2019

2. Saving files in Word Perfect 12 using Windows 10

In Word Perfect; I found Setting at the bottom of the Tools menu.

Once in Settings I clicked on Files.

The third box from the bottom was "Use enhanced file dialogs" and it was selected.

I un-selected it.

I was then able to save my word processing document in Word Perfect.

It also now appears in Windows 10 File Explorer.

Backwash111, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Saving files in Word Perfect 12 using Windows 10

My upgrade to Windows 10 went great. However, when I created a new document in Word Perfect 12, I cannot save the document! I must be able to save documents in our law office. The normal pop-up comes up but I type in the name of the doc, then it wants
    me to choose a file type (only there are no file types to choose from), and when I hit the "save" button, it takes me to a password protection window. HELP!

TanyaWalbrun, Mar 14, 2019
  4. John Peek Win User

Cannot save Word Perfect files

Word Perfect won't PRINT with Windows 10

I have Word Perfect 11 and it seems to work fine...EXCEPT...I cannot get my printer to print documents from Word Perfect. Does anyone have a solution...other than buying a LATER version of Word Perfect? Thanks for any suggestions.

John

John Peek, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Cannot save Word Perfect files

1. Cannot save Word Perfect files - Similar Threads - Cannot save Word

2. Word Perfect X3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Perfect X3: Is Word Perfect X3 compatible with Windows 11?If not, which version of Word Perfect is, please?Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-perfect-x3/3939736c-998b-41a9-b03f-a5abd45a2cdf
  3. Word Perfect X3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Perfect X3: Is Word Perfect X3 compatible with Windows 11?If not, which version of Word Perfect is, please?Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-perfect-x3/3939736c-998b-41a9-b03f-a5abd45a2cdf
  4. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  5. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  6. Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error

in Windows 10 News
    Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error: [IMG]According to some users, when trying to save a Word file, an error message that says Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error appears. Usually, the issue appears when the copy came from a different source. Whatever the case is, we have some solutions...
  7. Cannot Save Changes to Word Documents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Save Changes to Word Documents: When trying to save a changed document with the same name and same location: "We can't save the file because it's READ ONLY. (I checked. It isn't.) To keep your changes, you'll need to save the document with a new name or in a different location" So I changed the name of...
  8. word Perfect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    word Perfect: Can I use word Perfect with Office 365? I am currently using Windows 10. I am familiar with Microsoft Word, but always preferred Word perfect especially for sorting a large amount of data....
  9. Word Perfect with 4K

Word Perfect with 4K: Can anyone tell me , if WordPerfect Ver X9 , can support a 4K display on Win 10 ? 121111
  10. cannot save word files after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot save word files after 1809 update: my computer has just updated to 1809. now it seems i cannot save any files in Word. i am using Word 2013... Any ideas what i can do? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not save wordperfect files