Windows 10: Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Discus and support Cannot scan the pc using cmd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ghritak jyotikalita, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot scan the pc using cmd

I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start

:)

Ghritak jyotikalita, Jun 25, 2019

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jun 25, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Win10 - shutdown network card via CMD

For now, I need your help by doing the following to further isolate your concern:

Step 1 - Reboot the Network Device.

• Switch off your modem or router, wait for 10-20 seconds and plug it back in.
    • Wait for about 30 secs to reboot.
    • After rebooting your router, proceed to the next step below.
    Step 2 - Ping www.microsoft.com
    server then tell us the result through a screenshot.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run window.
    • Type cmd, then press Enter.
    • Type ping www.microsoft.com
      and press Enter.
      • If you receive 4 replies, it means the site is working properly.
      • If you got a request time out, it means that your connection has issues.
    Step 3 - Scan your PC for viruses and malwares by using Windows Defender.

• Click Ask me anything.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, click Full then click Scan now.
    • Wait for the process to finish. If there are any findings after the scan, send us the screenshot.
    Get back to us if you can perform these steps.

Johann Eva, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Cannot scan the pc using cmd

1. Cannot scan the pc using cmd - Similar Threads - Cannot scan using

2. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot save files using Epson Scan: I have been saving files using Epson scan without any problem with Windows 10. Suddenly, today, this is not possible. The Location in File Save Settings now lists 'My Documents', 'System 32' not 'Pictures', and 'Other' with 'Scans' showing as the default. 'System 32' is...
  3. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot save files using Epson Scan: I have been saving files using Epson scan without any problem with Windows 10. Suddenly, today, this is not possible. The Location in File Save Settings now lists 'My Documents', 'System 32' not 'Pictures', and 'Other' with 'Scans' showing as the default. 'System 32' is...
  4. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Virus using cmd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus using cmd: I foolishly ran an unknown setup which I think contained a virus and then some commands popped up and after that my windows defender started showing virus and I was not able to remove the virus nor could I install any other antivirus , So I made a reset on my pc but I saw the...
  7. Windows Cannot find CMD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Cannot find CMD: When I try to run cmd it gives me this error, Windows cannot find cmd... Went to the folder to find cmd and it is missing. Cannot run RegEditor either. Tried all the quick fixes from google search and keep running into this error....
  8. Cannot use command route in CMD

Cannot use command route in CMD: Cannot use command route in CMD C:\Users\User>route print =========================================================================== Interface List 11...98 fa 9b 9a 0b b8 ......Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller #2 5...12 63 c8 3e 69 29 ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct...
  9. Brother Printer cannot scan documents to my PC

Brother Printer cannot scan documents to my PC: I have attempted scanning a document from my Brother MCF-L3745COW printer to my HP Pc but the printer says I need to change my firewall settings to allow the printer and PC to communicate. Does anyone know how to do this please? I have windows 10 on my PC...
  10. CMD - error scan files

CMD - error scan files: Hello, CMD > System > File Check - For repairs, detalls are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLINE flag. Please help me whit this constantli error on my PC. Every time when I reinstal Windows, after few days have a same problems. Thank you. [ATTACH]...