Windows 10: Cannot scroll in Notifications & Actions Settings to view Apps

Discus and support Cannot scroll in Notifications & Actions Settings to view Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 in a brand new Lenovo laptop. I just did a clean Windows 10 Home version 20H2, build 19042.867 install to remove bloatware. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Milkshake of Despair, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Cannot scroll in Notifications & Actions Settings to view Apps

I'm running Windows 10 in a brand new Lenovo laptop. I just did a clean Windows 10 Home version 20H2, build 19042.867 install to remove bloatware. I want to review which Apps will be providing notifications, but can't scroll down past the first couple apps. I've tried adjusting screen resolution set to 1920x1080 recommended and set text size to 100% down from recommended 150%.

The goal is to set this computer up for my elderly mother to use and reduce as much noise from notifications, remove apps, etc to make it easy for her to use. This really is a bigger problem that I wish tech companies would take seriously. It is a big market that is only going to grow. Maybe it's not the glamourous flashy 20-30yr old demographics all the tech companies covet. But I dread the day I reach my mom's age and can no longer functionally use a computer.

Thanks for any suggestions on how to scroll down or edit App notifications some other way?

:)

Milkshake of Despair, Apr 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 Notification in Action Center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able connected to internet?
    • Are you able to login to your Microsoft account automatically?

I suggest you to check if the Mail notifications are set to on in your system. Follow the steps provided below to set Mail notification on.

• In search box, type Notification.
    • Click on Notification & action settings.
    • Under show notification for these app.
    • Check if the Mail app notification is on.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 12, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Cannot scroll in Notifications & Actions Settings to view Apps

Windows 10 Notification settings Uninstalled app still shows in settings

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall the iCloud app completely from the control panel and check.

In Windows 10, Action Centre is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Change your Action Centre settings at any time from the Settings app.

• In the search box, enter settings then select the Settings app.

• Go to System > Notifications & actions.

• Do any of the following:

• Turn notifications on or off for some or all apps.

• Choose whether to see notification banners when a notification arrives.

• Choose the quick actions you'll see in Action Centre
    Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Cannot scroll in Notifications & Actions Settings to view Apps

1. Cannot scroll in Notifications & Actions Settings to view Apps - Similar Threads - Cannot scroll Notifications

2. Notifications and Actions settings won't save

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Actions settings won't save: I recently got a new PC desktop and I was trying to turn off specific notifications in Notifications and Actions from my Settings. But whenever I click out of Notifications and Actions, the adjustments I made are reset to where they were before. The only thing that saves is...
  3. Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions

Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions: The registry keys for each of the notifications in the above settings page are located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Quick Actions\Pinned. Each notification adds a separate string value for the notification. Turning the notification off deletes the key. The notifications...
  4. How view full notification in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    How view full notification in action center: Hi, when I tap on the arrow, the notification is not shown in full, there is some significant part that is not showing. How can I see the full notification please? win 10 os build 19041.264 164735
  5. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center: Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the...
  6. Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.

Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.: Hi, Recently i had a problem with my windows 10 home and i had to reset it. However, under System>Notificactions and Actions, many apps don't appear in this list. The attached image shows the applications I have in the list. How can i add more apps to this list? For...
  7. Settings/Notifications & actions

Settings/Notifications & actions: Good Morning Community: My question is: How can I delete, not disable, a third-party web-site notification in my Windows 10, build 18342.19h1, Settings, Notifications & actions menu? As an example I have disabled this web-site notification "hddmag.com (via Microsoft...
  8. Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center is one stop place to receive and manage all notifications. Every other app hook into the Action Center, notifications become a burden. Every morning, I end up clearing all notifications. The only drawback is that you [...] This post...
  9. Windows 10 View Action Center Notifications

Windows 10 View Action Center Notifications: Is there any way to view the notifications in Windows 10 Action Center WITHOUT clicking on the bottom right icon ?? Every time I click on action center icon when it shows i have notifications, the top area is completely blank !!! Please Help. And Thank you to all who reply...
  10. Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel: I recently installed the Windows 10 upgrade on my laptop, but the action center and PC notification features are not working for me. I am receiving no notification banners for the twitter, facebook, alarm, etc apps. The notification options within the apps themselves are...