Windows 10: Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot see available wifi networks on Windows 10. It happened because of one of the windows update. How do I resolve this issue? Below picture it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Romi_065, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Romi_065 Win User

Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10

I cannot see available wifi networks on Windows 10. It happened because of one of the windows update. How do I resolve this issue? Below picture it is what looks like when clicking the wifi icon on the bottom right corner.

Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10 261b4b17-0848-4112-9bc9-c19320fbbd77?upload=true.png

But I can see list of available wifi networks over cmd like picture below:

Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10 a9b44093-3be6-49bf-acd0-32ffccd8ab10?upload=true.png

:)

Romi_065, Nov 28, 2020
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Marc Cai Win User
    "WiFi- Show Available Networks" does not list wireless routers anymore

It is good to be cautious at all times. To set an expectation regarding the concern, the
    network lists or saved network profiles should not be affected by the steps. But in order to be sure that everything will be safe and sound, please refer to the following links:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Back up and restore your PC

I noticed that there are good new suggestions. It is best to give each of them a chance.

Regards.

Marc Cai, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10

1. Cannot see Available Wifi Network on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Available Wifi

2. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.: My computer will not see my wifi network but will see others around me. Router is seen by phone and streaming devices. Network troubleshooter doesn't help. Connecting via Network cable works but I need wireless connectivity....
  3. How do I see available WIFI networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see available WIFI networks?: When I'm connected to WIFI I can see a list of available networks, but if my very unstable modem boots me out and I want to reconnect I cannot see a list of available networks. I don't even see a WIFI icon. I have to restart my computer to reconnect....
  4. How do I see available WIFI networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I see available WIFI networks?: When I'm connected to WIFI I can see a list of available networks, but if my very unstable modem boots me out and I want to reconnect I cannot see a list of available networks. I don't even see a WIFI icon. I have to restart my computer to reconnect....
  5. Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network: I am in a Florida condo with my Dell Latitude E6520 laptop running Windows 10, and am trying to connect to the unit's wifi. Many available networks in the building are listed, but not the one for this unit. All of us in the unit with Apple equipment phones, iPads and laptops...
  6. Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network: I am in a Florida condo with my Dell Latitude E6520 laptop running Windows 10, and am trying to connect to the unit's wifi. Many available networks in the building are listed, but not the one for this unit. All of us in the unit with Apple equipment phones, iPads and laptops...
  7. Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network

8. Laptop cannot see WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop cannot see WiFi networks: My laptop has lost the ability to see available WiFi networks, including my home network, so is unable to connect to the internet unless it has a LAN cable attached, in which case it accesses the internet without any issues. It used to work fine on either LAN or WiFi, its...
  9. How to see available wifi networks on Windows 10 dekstop?

How to see available wifi networks on Windows 10 dekstop?: I am seeing any available internet networks when clicking on the internet icon of Windows 10. How to fix that? Is there any option of seeing WiFi networks around me on Dekstop yet? And I also not seeing any option of wifi in change adapter...... Please help me............
  10. Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network

Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network: I have a Lenovo N22 laptop running a fully updated Windows 10 Pro (20H2). A week ago I had a Netgear router running with a private class C LAN IP address range. The router was at address 204.107.91.254. Everything on my network worked fine, including the Lenovo. The Netgear...