Windows 10: cannot see jpegs on windows 10

Discus and support cannot see jpegs on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded pictures off my galaxy s7 to my pc, now I cannot see them. It says the picture or program is unsupported. I have tried resetting photos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Josh4425, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Josh4425 Win User

cannot see jpegs on windows 10

I downloaded pictures off my galaxy s7 to my pc, now I cannot see them. It says the picture or program is unsupported. I have tried resetting photos. When I look at the properties, the picture has ballooned to 27 gb.

:)

Josh4425, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2019
  4. cannot see jpegs on windows 10

Windows 10 jpeg problem

Many people are having this issue, based on my internet search for a solution. The question is why Microsoft removed the standard JPEG files as part of Windows 10? Microsoft should take steps to update Windows 10 to restore JPEG file viewing for its customers.

NiceGuy2468, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

cannot see jpegs on windows 10

1. cannot see jpegs on windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot jpegs

2. Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!: I am using Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo computer. I was copying JPEG files from one Toshiba Canvio 2TB portable hard drive to another. A number of files would not copy error message - "Can't read from the source file or disk" and they would not open on the original drive....
  3. Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!: I am using Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo computer. I was copying JPEG files from one Toshiba Canvio 2TB portable hard drive to another. A number of files would not copy error message - "Can't read from the source file or disk" and they would not open on the original drive....
  4. Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. JPG and JPEG file types cannot be associated or set with default app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPG and JPEG file types cannot be associated or set with default app: Hi,New HP Envy PC, Windows 11 pre-installed. When I use Open With to change the default app from Microsoft Photos to something else, there is no option to set a different app as the default file type.When I go into settings and try to associate JPG or JPEG, they do not come...
  6. JPG and JPEG file types cannot be associated or set with default app

JPG and JPEG file types cannot be associated or set with default app: Hi,New HP Envy PC, Windows 11 pre-installed. When I use Open With to change the default app from Microsoft Photos to something else, there is no option to set a different app as the default file type.When I go into settings and try to associate JPG or JPEG, they do not come...
  7. Windows 10 cannot open jpg/jpeg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 cannot open jpg/jpeg files: Whenever I try to open a jog or jpeg file I get the message that this file type is not supported. Has anyone else had this problem.?How can I fix it? Thanks...
  8. error "Windows cannot find [fiename.jpg, jpeg]

error "Windows cannot find [fiename.jpg, jpeg]: Double-clicking on jpg, jpeg, gif files in current Windows 10 gives "Windows cannot find [filename]. Won't open using Open With from right-click menu. MS Photos won't run from Start menu. Tried Repair, Reset without success. Restores from Windows restore didn't work. I...
  9. cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update

cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update: cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-jpeg-files-and-mp3-since-last-update/4602bd4e-aa00-486f-b79c-b185499b63ad
  10. Outlook suddenly cannot quick print jpeg: - Windows can't find this picture. Check the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook suddenly cannot quick print jpeg: - Windows can't find this picture. Check the...: Hi there, Suddenly Outlook Email cannot quick print anymore and says an error message "Windows can't find this picture. Check the location, and then try again." I know this is a re-curing problem with outlook from ages ago, so am wondering any permanent solution/fix to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot see jpeg viewer

2. ssd failed now i cannot view my jpegs