Windows 10: cannot see other pcs on network????

Discus and support cannot see other pcs on network???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; all of a sudden, i cannot see the other 2 pcs on my network, nor can they see me. i have win 10 64 home on all, all updates as of today, have made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shagadelic45, Dec 4, 2020.

1. cannot see other pcs on network????

all of a sudden, i cannot see the other 2 pcs on my network, nor can they see me.

i have win 10 64 home on all, all updates as of today, have made sure 2 Function services are started, and all SMB file sharing boxes are checked in windows programs and features. i even tried renaming the pcs but no go.

i also have all network discovery/sharing settings turned on.

this happened all of a sudden with no changes. all the ips are on the same number scale, as should be.
    appreciate any help!

:)

shagadelic45, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Dec 4, 2020
  3. wortex Win User
    My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Dec 4, 2020
  4. cannot see other pcs on network????

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

cannot see other pcs on network????

1. cannot see other pcs on network???? - Similar Threads - cannot pcs network

2. Networking problems- can't see other PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking problems- can't see other PCs: We have a home networking router Nighthawk 7000 setup with 3 PCs 2 are Win 10 Home, 1 is Win 7 Home connected with ethernet, two Win 10 Home laptops connected via wifi. Here is the current state of affairs, under Explorer>Network: The Dell Win 7 PC can see all shared...
  3. Cannot see home network but can see other networks

Cannot see home network but can see other networks: My WiFi network is no longer showing up on my Windows 10 PC. I have checked to make sure all discovery is on and I can see other networks but not my Home Network. I have 20 other device connected so I know it is not the router and I have another Windows 10 machine connected....
  4. Some network PCs not seeing each other

Some network PCs not seeing each other: I have 5 PCs on my network, all running Windows10. Some are connected to the router by ethernet, others by wifi: it doesn't seem to matter which. A, B and C can see all 5 including themselves. Both D and E can only see B and D. What could be stopping them seeing all five?...
  5. Some PCs Can See Everything on Network While Others Cannot

Some PCs Can See Everything on Network While Others Cannot: Hello, I'm having a strange issue. Our business network has about 100 different devices on it, a combination of printers, servers, and work stations. One of our managers recently had to set up a new machine and now she's unable to see all of the devices on the network, she...
  6. New Win 10 PCs cannot see other PCs on network

New Win 10 PCs cannot see other PCs on network: I have 4 computers on a local private network. Previously these were 2 Windows 10 laptops which had been upgraded from Windows 7, 1 Windows 7 desktop and 1 Linux desktop. At that time all 4 computers could see every computer on the network and were set up so each could share...
  7. PCs Can't See Each Other On A Network

PCs Can't See Each Other On A Network: Hi Our network has not been working properly for ages but we've coped. Now, however, I want to get it working as it should do. Our network comprises three PCs, our two main PCs and a spare which does get used on a regular basis. All are connected via ethernet cables and...
  8. Win 10 (latest version) - Cannot see other PCs on my Network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 (latest version) - Cannot see other PCs on my Network: I used to have HomeGroup and that worked well. Now with 2 newer PCs, and with Homegroup gone, I find that they cannot see each other. The advanced sharing options are the same in each. Discovery is on and yet they don't discover each other. Any help is appreciated....
  9. PCs on network cannot access each other; one does not see itself

PCs on network cannot access each other; one does not see itself: I have a home network with a WIN 7 (hereafter referred to as 7) and a WIN 10 (hereafter referred to as 10) PC connected through a router via Ethernet. Note that this configuration has performed well (including the printers I have connected) for several years. At some point...
  10. Can't see inside other PCs on network

Can't see inside other PCs on network: I posted this originally in the Insiders section --but got no response -- so I'm reposting it here. I have a Win8.1 PC that I use as a file server, so I regularly connect to it, using "tried and true" accessing techniques that have worked fine for years. I set up the...