Windows 10: Cannot see photos in OneDrive

Discus and support Cannot see photos in OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Microsoft Lumia Mobile and I have uploaded my photographs in One Drive but cannot see them. Why so?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RebekahLiles, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Cannot see photos in OneDrive

I use Microsoft Lumia Mobile and I have uploaded my photographs in One Drive but cannot see them. Why so?

:)

RebekahLiles, Mar 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Photos are not syncing to OneDrive

Hello pleonidas,

Thank you for your accurate response and for trying the steps.

This shows us that the auto-upload works normally, but only for photos that you take after switching the auto-upload on.

Of course, uploading manually 450 photos is completely unpractical so what I would suggest, is to sync your photos to your PC using the Windows Phone app.

Then of course, if you wish to upload them to Onedrive, you should be able to do that more easily from your PC. At least, your photos will be backed up.

Kind regards,

Andrew Gr., Mar 12, 2019
  4. Cannot see photos in OneDrive

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Cannot see photos in OneDrive

1. Cannot see photos in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Cannot photos OneDrive

2. Photos on Onedrive can be viewed but cannot be browsed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on Onedrive can be viewed but cannot be browsed: Hi,Please see attached pic.On a Windows 10 machine local hard drive, photos can be viewed and browsed just fine with Microsoft default photos software.But when I copy the same folder to OneDrive - Photos can be viewed but cannot be browsed.Meaning, the right and left arrows...
  3. Photos on Onedrive can be viewed but cannot be browsed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos on Onedrive can be viewed but cannot be browsed: Hi,Please see attached pic.On a Windows 10 machine local hard drive, photos can be viewed and browsed just fine with Microsoft default photos software.But when I copy the same folder to OneDrive - Photos can be viewed but cannot be browsed.Meaning, the right and left arrows...
  4. Can't see any OneDrive photos in the new Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see any OneDrive photos in the new Photos app: I just started using the new Photos app instead of the legacy version, but the new version doesn't seem to be able to show any of my photos that I have in OneDrive. The strange part is that I can see that my OneDrive IS CONNECTED to the Photos app because my data usage shows...
  5. Can't see any OneDrive photos in the new Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see any OneDrive photos in the new Photos app: I just started using the new Photos app instead of the legacy version, but the new version doesn't seem to be able to show any of my photos that I have in OneDrive. The strange part is that I can see that my OneDrive IS CONNECTED to the Photos app because my data usage shows...
  6. cannot see any files on onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot see any files on onedrive: just today on two separate computers pc and a laptop both using windows 10 onedrive shows no files at all from my opening page My Files. I am up to date on payment. I've been using onedrive for many many years and this has never occurred before....
  7. cannot see any files on onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot see any files on onedrive: just today on two separate computers pc and a laptop both using windows 10 onedrive shows no files at all from my opening page My Files. I am up to date on payment. I've been using onedrive for many many years and this has never occurred before....
  8. cannot see any files on onedrive

9. I Cannot Ask for "Places" in Onedrive Photos

I Cannot Ask for "Places" in Onedrive Photos: With Photos>Places, Onedrive always says " Oops, something went wrong" and presents a button that invites you to "retry" but it always fails. Yes indeed, obviously there is a problem. Though there is of course no indication what the "problem" may be. Well-designed, clearly....
  10. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive: All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-pictures-in-photo-gallery-or-onedrive/5bdaa0a7-ff66-43a1-b112-37711327bfd3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i see my onedrive photos

2. why cant i see my one drive pictures on my computer

3. why cant i open my pictures in one drive

4. why cant i see my pictures in one drive,
  5. cant see onedrive photos on pc,
  6. i cant see my photos in onedrive,
  7. why cant i see photos on onedrive,
  8. i cant see onedrive photos,
  9. photos on onedrive appear black screen,
  10. not able to see uploaded vieos on one drive,
  11. how to see photos on one drive,