Windows 10: Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc

Discus and support Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cut and pasted pictures from my I-phone 5SE to my new HP Windows 10 desktop. Only two of the pictures will open to view. Windows says it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnCasto, Nov 29, 2018.

1. JohnCasto Win User

Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc

I cut and pasted pictures from my I-phone 5SE to my new HP Windows 10 desktop. Only two of the pictures will open to view. Windows says it does not support or recognize the .JPG file format. I can use any help available.

Thanks

:)

JohnCasto, Nov 29, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 29, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc - Similar Threads - Cannot pictures cutting

2. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  3. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  4. pictures saved from iphone to onedrive and pc

pictures saved from iphone to onedrive and pc: My iphone pictures get saved to icloud as heic. I want them also on OneDrive so I can access them on my PC. Ideal would be to save them to onecloud then download and translate to jpeg on my pc....
  5. pictures saved from iphone to onedrive and pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pictures saved from iphone to onedrive and pc: My iphone pictures get saved to icloud as heic. I want them also on OneDrive so I can access them on my PC. Ideal would be to save them to onecloud then download and translate to jpeg on my pc....
  6. Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC: Was it Apple or Microsoft who decided that when I view my iPhone pictures on a PC they are put in monthly folders?AND how do I change it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-iphone-pictures-on-my-windows-pc/d347b179-a2d8-40b7-9f2a-c18e5eeed934
  7. Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC

Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC: Was it Apple or Microsoft who decided that when I view my iPhone pictures on a PC they are put in monthly folders?AND how do I change it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-iphone-pictures-on-my-windows-pc/d347b179-a2d8-40b7-9f2a-c18e5eeed934
  8. save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc: I have a new iphone 12 and I want to copy the phono's from my iphone 7 to my pc before I change over phones I tried through photos on my pc but it says it cannot download photos which are on icloud? can I not back them ups as a safeguard to my desktop anymore as I have always...
  9. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone: i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-pictures-on-my-pc-from-my-iphone/bfc66fd8-60f8-4add-a8e1-c3b601c1a846"
  10. I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.: I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will upload a few pictures then this will pop up: (i have also tried manually to copy and paste the files but that doesnt work...