Windows 10: Cannot see screen time requests on web site anymore

Discus and support Cannot see screen time requests on web site anymore in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can no longer approve screen time requests on the familysafety web site, the option just isn't there any more. How to approve screen time requests?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jussi P., Feb 11, 2020.

1. Jussi P. Win User

Cannot see screen time requests on web site anymore

I can no longer approve screen time requests on the familysafety web site, the option just isn't there any more. How to approve screen time requests?

:)

Jussi P., Feb 11, 2020

2. Microsoft Family additional Screen Time requests not being sent

Support Engineers:

Please read my issue and the steps I have already taken very carefully -

My Issue:

• I have screen time management setup for my children.
    • When they surpass their allocated time, they are presented with the option to request additional time (as expected).
    • PREVIOUSLY, I would receive an email asking for my approval to grant them additional time. I would approve and they would be able to use their accounts (as expected).
    • CURRENTLY, I no longer receive the email once they click on the request for more time. They are unable to log into their accounts which is impacting their ability to complete homework assignments.

Steps I have already tried that did not work:

• Rebooted
    • Tried to submit the request from multiple PCs
    • Deleted all files under the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls folder
    • Tried running the Family Safety Time Limits tool (doesn't work on Windows 10)
    • Applied all known Windows Updates

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for your time

John Timotheou, Feb 11, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot see screen time requests on web site anymore - Similar Threads - Cannot screen requests

2. Cannot Find the Default Web Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find the Default Web Site: Hi,Just want to ask because I think I deleted the default website/sites in IIS and I can't access my localhost. It was working before. I think the windows features are correctly configured. Hope someone can answer my question because I need to install ERP in my local for...
  3. Cannot Find the Default Web Site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find the Default Web Site: Hi,Just want to ask because I think I deleted the default website/sites in IIS and I can't access my localhost. It was working before. I think the windows features are correctly configured. Hope someone can answer my question because I need to install ERP in my local for...
  4. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  5. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Cannot log on to a specific web site

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot log on to a specific web site: Hi: I use edge and I cannot log on to my account at Vanguard Financial. If I use Internet Explorer then it works just fine. This is what happens. I go to the Vanguard web site and their start page comes up. I enter my user and password information and the phone rings...
  8. cannot access web site

cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates

Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates: I maintain sites using Dreamweaver/Filezilla. After loading updates to the site I cannot see any change using Edge but can see them using Firefox. The control panel on the web site also shows the files as having been updated. The updates do appear after a period of time but I...
  10. Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site)

in Browsers and Email
    Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site): I havre beern trying to access a particular web site and receive the following error essage: "This is a temporary Parking Page for filetobox.com. To point this domain name to its actual destination, Login to your Control Panel and change the nameservers for this domain...