Windows 10: cannot see sent items in mail box

Discus and support cannot see sent items in mail box in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by domguyane, Nov 1, 2019.

1. domguyane Win User

cannot see sent items in mail box

No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them

thanks

:)

domguyane, Nov 1, 2019

2. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so.

Older Sent Items show OK, everything up to the start of this month has the time / date the mail was sent. I've contacted some of the mail recipients and most have received the emails, one or two haven't but I can't tell from checking Mail > Sent Items.

I've deleted and recreated the accounts in the Mail app but same issue, mail looks to have sent but shows 'Still working on it...' for the date / time is was sent

ASL Support, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Text Message Sent Items Box

Access the message settings,general settings,scroll down the list and select save sent items from the list.

This should save a copy of sent items in this particular folder.

okinawa---01, Nov 1, 2019
  4. cannot see sent items in mail box

Sent Items

Guys, i tried everything, the sent email stays in the phone and doesnt sync with the sent item's mail box.

lowsphere---01, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

cannot see sent items in mail box

1. cannot see sent items in mail box - Similar Threads - cannot sent items

2. I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.: I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-sent-emails-on-my-mail-app/d56f163a-0589-4039-9cc6-b54c43f73065
  3. I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.: I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-sent-emails-on-my-mail-app/d56f163a-0589-4039-9cc6-b54c43f73065
  4. Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?: I use Mail (simply because it came with the OS). Not perfect, but certainly up until now adequate However I do seem to have two sent folders, one marked Sent Messages and the other marked Sent Items (there was a one point even a third also marked Sent Items, which as it...
  5. MS Mail App sent items is empty

MS Mail App sent items is empty: Hello, I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked the sent...
  6. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  7. No attachments on GMail and Cannot see body of sent items

in Windows 10 Customization
    No attachments on GMail and Cannot see body of sent items: I hope someone can help. Windows 10 Mail program I have three email addresses using the Mail program Outlook works well. G Mail is a problem It does not include attachments. I can open these attachments on my Ipad. On the PC mail they simply don't exist. If I go to the...
  8. sent mail box

sent mail box: Since 3 day ago, using my windows 10 PC or ,windows 10 laptop sent mail from my gmail account does not show in its sent folder on any device although they have been received Some sent messages appear in the spam folder but can be permanently moved to the sent folder. Using my...
  9. Windows mail sent box problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail sent box problem: I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any...
  10. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with Mail app Sent Items: Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so. Older Sent...