Windows 10: Cannot see Wifi options but Im connected to wifi

Discus and support Cannot see Wifi options but Im connected to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As you could see i cannot see any network signals or anything but i am connected to Wifi, Things i tried : -Netword reset -Reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aryze, May 18, 2020.

1. Aryze Win User

Cannot see Wifi options but Im connected to wifi

Cannot see Wifi options but Im connected to wifi f5e16e5d-1b9c-4d5f-ac71-6e5fbf5e30fa?upload=true.png

As you could see i cannot see any network signals or anything but i am connected to Wifi, Things i tried :

-Netword reset

-Reinstalling wifi driver

-Trying to update windows but failing due to error 0x8007042c

-Starting Windows time in services

I appreciate any help i can get.

:)

Aryze, May 18, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 18, 2020
  3. wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, May 18, 2020
  4. Honey Win User

Strong WIFI Router or WIFI Repeater (Want Range First Floor to Ground Floor)

hi,
    im using Dlink 300mb wifi Modem(2antina), this modem wifi range is good, almost i get where i need. but problem is, Wifi gets turn off/disconnect in all Device for 3 seconds if one of wifi device use heavy downloading, every 5 minutes, its modem fault, i have another Modem which have Less wifi range but its stable and really good modem, (this is my previous thread about this problem Network Get Disconnect while Download/Watching Youtube - Wifi USB Adapter.)

SO,
    my question was what should i do for Stable connection,
    Wifi Range Extender/Reciever or 3 x5db Antina MODEM,
    i cant buy Expensive Modem, as i dont know have high SPeed internet Connection, i just have 2mbps connection..
    my budget is Rs.2000/-

Current Modem Location is at First Floor, my Room is at Ground Floor.

what if i use Wifi Repeater with Stable low range Wifi modem?

please Suggest me.

Honey, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot see Wifi options but Im connected to wifi - Similar Threads - Cannot Wifi options

2. Can't see the WiFi logo and connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see the WiFi logo and connect to WiFi: Hi,So I have this Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 installed in it and have been using for few months. It was working all great but today suddenly, the WiFi got disconnected and was not showing any open WiFi although I sit next to the router. I restarted the laptop and try again...
  3. Can't see the WiFi logo and connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see the WiFi logo and connect to WiFi: Hi,So I have this Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 installed in it and have been using for few months. It was working all great but today suddenly, the WiFi got disconnected and was not showing any open WiFi although I sit next to the router. I restarted the laptop and try again...
  4. Unable to see wifi option & also there is no wifi driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see wifi option & also there is no wifi driver?: Dear Microsoft teams,Since 1 month i am facing the issue with my wifi. Issue: No wifi option is there, also did not found wifi driver, then i installed wifi driver from manufacturer website, but still not showing in network adapter list, and hence i am unable to connect wifi....
  5. Unable to see wifi option & also there is no wifi driver?

Unable to see wifi option & also there is no wifi driver?: Dear Microsoft teams,Since 1 month i am facing the issue with my wifi. Issue: No wifi option is there, also did not found wifi driver, then i installed wifi driver from manufacturer website, but still not showing in network adapter list, and hence i am unable to connect wifi....
  6. Unable to see wifi option & also there is no wifi driver?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cant connect/see wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect/see wifi: Hi TeamCurrently I connected to the internet via cable, but I want to connect with wifi!I installed new windows 11.Trying connect my pc to the wifi, but I cant see such option:I have tried to configure in services the wwan and wlan to set it to automatic:I have tried install...
  8. Cant connect/see wifi

Cant connect/see wifi: Hi TeamCurrently I connected to the internet via cable, but I want to connect with wifi!I installed new windows 11.Trying connect my pc to the wifi, but I cant see such option:I have tried to configure in services the wwan and wlan to set it to automatic:I have tried install...
  9. Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network

Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network: I have a Lenovo N22 laptop running a fully updated Windows 10 Pro (20H2). A week ago I had a Netgear router running with a private class C LAN IP address range. The router was at address 204.107.91.254. Everything on my network worked fine, including the Lenovo. The Netgear...
  10. Wifi connection options

Wifi connection options: I dont have the option to manually connect to a wifi network. I have also noticed that this is a big issue across multiple versions of Windows such as Windows 7 and 8.1. Can someone please resolve this issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is it when i open network and internet settings there is no list of wifi options