Windows 10: cannot seem to fix blue screen error

Discus and support cannot seem to fix blue screen error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am stuck on blue screens & can not access safe mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NaurineHamed, Dec 6, 2019.

1. cannot seem to fix blue screen error

I am stuck on blue screens & can not access safe mode.

:)

NaurineHamed, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

cannot seem to fix blue screen error

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

cannot seem to fix blue screen error

1. cannot seem to fix blue screen error - Similar Threads - cannot seem fix

2. Any Fix to this blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Fix to this blue screen error: So i got this external hard drive and i used it to install games in it but now when i try to either plug it in or boot the pc with in plugged in the pc starts a restart loop with the same blue screen after a few times until i unplug the drive is there any way to fix this? The...
  3. Any Fix to this blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Fix to this blue screen error: So i got this external hard drive and i used it to install games in it but now when i try to either plug it in or boot the pc with in plugged in the pc starts a restart loop with the same blue screen after a few times until i unplug the drive is there any way to fix this? The...
  4. How to fix blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error?: Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error/fcab1a1c-5d1f-4013-995e-e7ec23d862c5
  5. How to fix blue screen error?

How to fix blue screen error?: Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error/fcab1a1c-5d1f-4013-995e-e7ec23d862c5
  6. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer for a good amount of time, not sure exactly when it began however. I like to think of myself as tech savvy but in this current case I cannot figure out the problem. I have been dealing with blue screen errors that seem to occur...
  7. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer for a good amount of time, not sure exactly when it began however. I like to think of myself as tech savvy but in this current case I cannot figure out the problem. I have been dealing with blue screen errors that seem to occur...
  8. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Several blue screens per week, nothing seems to fix it

Several blue screens per week, nothing seems to fix it: For the past year or so, I've been getting BSOD errors. The error happens at a random time when using my computer. At first it was rare and I wasn't really concerned, but it's been getting more and more frequent, with scarier sounding error messages (as you can tell, my...
  10. (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

(Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error: Hi guys, recently I was playing a video game on my desktop while talking to my friends over a program. Suddenly, the game froze and my display switched to a bluescreen. I rebooted and began to look into the issue only to have it blue screen again, shortly after opening my...