Windows 10: Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Discus and support Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a BCM94352HMB Wifi Card AzureWave Wifi/Bluetooth adapter in my Dell Laptop running Win 10 Pro. Some more details about the Bluetooth adapter:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by flexmcmurphy, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

I have a BCM94352HMB Wifi Card AzureWave Wifi/Bluetooth adapter in my Dell Laptop running Win 10 Pro. Some more details about the Bluetooth adapter: BCM20702A0, Product ID: 0x21fb and Vendor ID: 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.) I have no problem pairing my phone with it and can actually send a file from Win 10 to the phone. I also have bluetooth headphones and can send audio from Win 10 to those headphones. However if I play a tune on my phone I CANNOT hear the audio through the speakers on my laptop. Should I be able to? If I do this test with the same laptop and Broadcom adapter running Linux I CAN play the audio from the same phone to my laptops speakers. Is this a firmware/driver limitation in Win 10 or is there maybe something I'm doing wrong? Any advice much appreciated!

:)

flexmcmurphy, Jun 27, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Marek St. Win User
    Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Jun 27, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

1. Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Cannot send audio

2. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  3. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  4. Anyone know why I cannot send an .epub file from Windows to my phone via Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know why I cannot send an .epub file from Windows to my phone via Bluetooth?: When I attempt to send the file I get the message "This Bluetooth devicee or computer cannot process files of this type." As an experiment, I changed the extension from .epub to .doc and it transmitted just fine. Unfortunately, my mobile OS (Android 9) won't allow changing...
  5. Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 OS has its own share of problems but fortunately, most of them […] This article Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Now Windows 10 lets you stream your phone audio via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now Windows 10 lets you stream your phone audio via Bluetooth: [ATTACH] 2020-05-29 Update: Microsoft is re-adding A2DP sink support to Windows 10 in version 2004. In the codebase of Windows 10 preview builds, references to Bluetooth’s A2DP Sink feature has been spotted again, suggesting that the feature is making a comeback....
  7. PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH: SIR, MY ANDORID DEVICE PAIRED WITH WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP, IT SEND SMS AND FROM TO DESKTOP BUT PNG FILE IS NOTE SHAIRED FROM ANDORID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 HELP JAWAHAR JAIN...
  8. Bluetooth audio from phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio from phone: Currently have windows 10 and audio coming from my phone via Bluetooth has static, cuts out and back in every second, and volume doesn't stay at the same level. Doesn't matter if I use speaker or headphones. Also this doesn't happen with my laptop so I know its not the phone....
  9. Software to send Audio FROM phone TO TV / Chromecast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to send Audio FROM phone TO TV / Chromecast: Hi there seems plenty of stuff around to GET audio from TV TO a phone --I'd like it the OTHER way around --FROM PHONE TO TV. I can use Bluetooth for a Bluetooth speaker - but Bluetooth is pretty horrible compared with decent HD audio -- and the top end phones have quite...
  10. Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10: I have always right clicked on a file in a folder, Send To, Bluetooth and then selected my phone and it would send. Now my phone lights up like it wants to receive the file but it never does send. This happened right after I upgraded to Windows 10. Has anyone experienced this...