Windows 10: Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

Discus and support Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mac625, Aug 24, 2020.

1. mac625 Win User

Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I put all my passwords but I must have thrown them out by mistake earlier on. Could anyone give me a clue as to sorting this mess out. As you have guessed I am not very handy trying to fix a PC. Windows 10.

Thanks

:)

mac625, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Tommygunn Win User

Yahoo Conflict With Gmail POP3

I opened an account with Gmail some months ago to use their POP3 service to collate my various Yahoo and Hotmail accounts in one place. All of a sudden, about two weeks ago, I find that I am unable to send from my Yahoo email address even though they were previously working on Gmail and all are well used friends and family email addresses.
    The problem happens in specific combinations, that is, sending from my Yahoo account to someone else's Yahoo account via Gmail and also it didn't work when I sent from my Yahoo, via Gmail, to my Hotmail, which I have registered to Gmail POP3. Both got bounced back.

How do I circumvent this problem and resume normal service.

Thanks,
    Tom.

Tommygunn, Aug 24, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Aug 24, 2020
  4. digibucc Win User

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

yeah i know what you mean, and assumed that would be a problem.
    anything is possible. this is unlikely. there is no way to just change settings and make that happen.

you could set yahoo forwarding to send the email to gmail, i assume, no problem.
    gmail MIGHT allow "from" field spoofing, check out google labs if it is not in the regular options.

other than that, short of some complicated scripting i don't see it happening.

digibucc, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail - Similar Threads - Cannot send emails

2. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  3. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.: I have been using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC for several years without any issues. Last week Outlook ceased sending/receiving from my Gmail account. Emails to be sent sit in the Outbox. If I use webmail, I can see emails in my InBox but they are not being downloaded to...
  4. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  5. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  7. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81: One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this account, but not send them. This account was sending emails fine a few weeks ago, but not now. All the account settings for...
  8. Cannot send yahoo email in mail app

Cannot send yahoo email in mail app: I am using the MS mail app and the past couple of days I cannot send emails through my yahoo account. My gmail account on the mail app is working just fine. I can send emails from my phone and through the yahoo server. I am receiving emails with no problem. Please help....
  9. change default email from outlook to gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change default email from outlook to gmail: I want gmail to be my mailto client. I want to remove outlook as the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-email-from-outlook-to-gmail/7617cc69-5cd8-43c9-a921-1b44b4e22cc3
  10. Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app

Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app: Outgoing messages get hung up in Outbox on Windows 10 mail app. Have deleted and reinstalled yahoo numerous times. Web-based yahoo works fine, works fine from my iPhone...it's just Win 10. What's the correct outbox server setting?...